Closed Thread
  1. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    821
    5878
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    This server sucks lol

    It's a revolving door for players and staff
    Oh hmmm I have only been staff a little over 2 years and played a solid almost 4 years without stopping and no plans to hit the 'door.' Did I like 742 and W1 better sure but my commitment and support for Battlescape and its players remains intact Bottom line there is no perfect world or game.
  2. Offline
    Member
    45
    82
    Apr 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    This server sucks lol

    It's a revolving door for players and staff
    I knew I still liked you.

    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!
    .
  3. Offline
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    732
    36
    Sep 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by No1s View Post
    Oh hmmm I have only been staff a little over 2 years and played a solid almost 4 years without stopping and no plans to hit the 'door.' Did I like 742 and W1 better sure but my commitment and support for Battlescape and its players remains intact Bottom line there is no perfect world or game.
    Could have maxed an ironman on osrs in that time
  4. Offline
    Member
    45
    82
    Apr 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Could have maxed an ironman on osrs in that time
    How would you fix battlescape?

    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!
    .
  5. #15 jirenz 12-15-2018
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus 6969 View Post
    How would you fix battlescape?
    rm -rf /
    sudo shutdown -h now
  6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Donator
    2,700
    1215
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    This server sucks lol

    It's a revolving door for players and staff
    Yourself included, when the time is right - it seems.
  7. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    6
    207
    Nov 2018
    #
    when new people comes to website, first thing he/she sees , is old update and thats hackings thread, not very good start.

    only good thing in this server is some bosses and runelite.
  8. Online
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    609
    456
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by No1s View Post
    Oh hmmm I have only been staff a little over 2 years and played a solid almost 4 years without stopping and no plans to hit the 'door.' Did I like 742 and W1 better sure but my commitment and support for Battlescape and its players remains intact Bottom line there is no perfect world or game.
    2 years as staff but only mod yet.
  9. Offline
    Administrator
    Gold Member
    647
    1283
    Oct 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    2 years as staff but only mod yet.
    nice declined os app because you suck
  10. Online
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    609
    456
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    nice declined os app because you suck
    ty
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53