1. drop rates for most monsters r fucked  - 11-30-2018 #1

Aug 2018
    #
    the drop table and rate of almost every npc in this server r fucked for example wyverns..we will get wyvern bones and shitty herbs like tarrom/harr/gaum/marrent atleast make the drop table like real osrs it will not effect the economy cuz this shit is dumb im wasting my time this is private server suppose to be a bit better than real rs not worse look at revs drop table here is so shit

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You seem to be the only user continuously complaining about rng and nobody else has a problem with it.

The rates are fine, any higher and everyone would have bandos within the week.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    stop crying, start grinding

4. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    I have to agree here. On OSRS, alot of things are very profitable (Zulrah, Vorkath, Revenants, Wyverns) because you can sell their drops in the G.E for profit. On here you cant, which makes these bosses quite shit when it comes to drops other than uniques. The man has a point

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    I have to agree here. On OSRS, alot of things are very profitable (Zulrah, Vorkath, Revenants, Wyverns) because you can sell their drops in the G.E for profit. On here you cant, which makes these bosses quite shit when it comes to drops other than uniques. The man has a point
    I legit made 2m CASH ONLY from revs in 20 minutes.

come on dude.....

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bondi beach View Post
    I legit made 2m CASH ONLY from revs in 20 minutes.

come on dude.....
    That's straight up pure luck. I usually make about 1, maybe 1.5m if i alch in cash per hour using a whip and dragon defender on a max main. There's so many drops that cant be turned into cash (planks, dragonhide, runes, bolt tips, food drops etc)

7. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    That's straight up pure luck. I usually make about 1, maybe 1.5m if i alch in cash per hour using a whip and dragon defender on a max main. There's so many drops that cant be turned into cash (planks, dragonhide, runes, bolt tips, food drops etc)
    planks are 1kea at shop and every trip i suualy get around 150, they add up, just collect them.

Closed Thread