1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    tbh member benefits r so bad...and they r 14 days srsly? -,- I hope u make some realistic benefits and worth the money we spend on for 14 days..

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

What u still want, flying pony?

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    You can make money ingame for the 14 day membership in few hours with no effort, why the tears?

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    If you have any suggestions please post them. If he raises the days of Gold Membership, he's going to raise it back up to $5. $3 is a good price for 14 days. He gets a lot of people buying them. If you cannot afford them that way, as Amorphis says above, people sell them ingame for 2M-3.5M each. It may be rough at the start but when you hit 60+ slayer, you can easily make double that in a day if you do Slayer/Bossing.

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    bs dude im almost 600 kc 0 whip that's above whip drop rate in real runescape which is 1/502...I thought only normal drops (drop table) r so shit that member benfit and row r not doing anything even if its rng with member benfits/row/voting/wishing well how I go this fucking dry log in my acc and check this is dumb ive been camping abby demons for 5 hours on my ironman sad it was the best server now its so shit and not worth 1$ to spend on

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeard View Post
    bs dude im almost 600 kc 0 whip that's above whip drop rate in real runescape which is 1/502...I thought only normal drops (drop table) r so shit that member benfit and row r not doing anything even if its rng with member benfits/row/voting/wishing well how I go this fucking dry log in my acc and check this is dumb ive been camping abby demons for 5 hours on my ironman sad it was the best server now its so shit and not worth 1$ to spend on
    You could go 10,000 kills without a whip

Do you understand how a random number generator works?

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeard View Post
    Catacombs of Kourend has a 50% lower drop rate and coins system because of it's multi area.

My 88 Task made me 750k cash, then you gotta add in all the herbs and if you get any whips. (Slayer Tower)

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Catacombs of Kourend has a 50% lower drop rate and coins system because of it's multi area.

My 88 Task made me 750k cash, then you gotta add in all the herbs and if you get any whips. (Slayer Tower)
    Catacombs whip rate is same as osrs
    Slayer tower is 1.5x osrs rate (more common)

-palidino

Closed Thread