1. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Puro Puro needs a buff. Since Dragon Darts can no longer be bought from a store D imps are the best way to farm them . Seeing that I usually see 1 D imp every half hour in puro puro its kinda hard/pointless to try and farm them. W1 worked great because if there was many people doing it there was enough to go around. They had a fast spawn rate and there was a ton of them. I'm not saying it needs to be exactly as overkill as world one, I mean if it is the way it goes then hey great, but if it just gets a slight buff anything will be better than it is now.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Yahtz View Post
    Puro Puro needs a buff. Since Dragon Darts can no longer be bought from a store D imps are the best way to farm them . Seeing that I usually see 1 D imp every half hour in puro puro its kinda hard/pointless to try and farm them. W1 worked great because if there was many people doing it there was enough to go around. They had a fast spawn rate and there was a ton of them. I'm not saying it needs to be exactly as overkill as world one, I mean if it is the way it goes then hey great, but if it just gets a slight buff anything will be better than it is now.
    tbh it was slow on w1 with like 5 spawns every 5 mins. 1 spawn every half hour is dead content.

3. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    tbh it was slow on w1 with like 5 spawns every 5 mins. 1 spawn every half hour is dead content.
    Oh for sure by no means was it a “fast” inv in world one you had to work for it but now it’s not even physically possible to get a full inv unless you have a full day to sit there and wait

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Theres never going to be decent amounts of dragon darts ingame if this doesn't get buffed.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    It was buffed by almost 50%, let me know how it goes

6. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    The imps are still slow even after the buff.

7. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    honeslty it went from 1 every 10 minutes to 2 every 10 minutes its still pretty horrible especially if multiple people

Closed Thread