1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!

Farming

To begin farming, a great starting place is the official OSRS wiki here. From there, you can find important information such as where farming patches are located.

• The patches added are: Falador north and south, Ardougne north, Tree Gnome Stronghold, Harmony Island, Hosidius, Lletya, Catherby north and south, Lumbridge, Taverley, Tree Gnome Village, Troll Stronghold, and Varrock.
    • All plants grow at the same speed of OSRS, but with double the yield (and x20 the XP).
    • Allotment, herb, flower, trees, and fruit trees are currently the only growable crops. Hops, bushes, and special plants will be added later.
    • Magic secateurs can be purchased from the Abandoned Mine quest shop.
    • Supercompost and ultracompost will be released in the next update.
    • There aren't direct teleports to patches. You'll have to use the teleports available to reach them. That said, many new city teleports have been added.
    • Gardeners can be payed 10K to watch over crops and prevent disease (they will only watch over allotments, trees, and fruit trees).
    • Herbs CAN become diseased and then die and this CAN happen while you're offline if they advance a stage while diseased.
    • The Troll Stronghold herb patch is immune to disease.
    • Compost reduces the chance of disease and increases your yield.
    • Watering plants (allotment and flower only) will prevent disease until it advances a stage in the growing cycle.

In Other News

• Mole claws and skin can be exchanged for bird nests by speaking to Wyson in Falador.
    • Master farmers have been added above Ardougne and in Draynor.
    • When a monster can't reach you because of a map object, they'll now attempt to move closer.
    • Wilderness tasks have been separated into their own category, allowing you to also have a normal task.
    • Normal/Hard mode legends shop has been further expanded with super restores, brews, anti-venoms, sharks, karambwans, combo runes, and wrath runes.
    • You will no longer be knocked off an opponent in multi-combat even if you're in a single zone.
    • Fixed an issue with left-click priority in PvP.

YouTube Streaming - Make $5 Easy!

I'd also like to say that if I see you streaming via YouTube in the sidebar more than once (or any staff member does), I will more than likely subscribe to you (which is $5/mo YouTube gives you from me). Maintaining this subscription will depend on you occasionally streaming. Depending on the number of players who join in, I may stop subscribing to more players after a certain point, and from there focus the subscriptions on the most active streamers.

I'm specifically requesting YouTube and NOT HitBox because YouTube will save the video to your channel after which then adds it to search results for runescape. The main requirements are that you link to the website in the description and tag your video with runescape/osrs, and if you stream other RSPS that you remove your stream ID from your profile while you do. Streaming other games wont affect me staying subscribed to you (so long as you also continue to stream BS).

I am considering upwards of 20+ subscriptions, much of it will really depend on the overall participation.

You can add your YouTube ID here, which will display you on the forum sidebar (and soon in a RuneLite sidebar tab) while you stream.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Palidino; 11-17-2018 at 05:27 AM.

2. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Aye, fuckin' sweet! Love when a viable skill is added, time get my green thumb ready! Nice update.

3. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Obviously without trying it I can't say for sure, but it seems like keeping track of herb patches at twice the frequency of osrs (40 min) is going to get annoying. I'd much prefer to just get double the yield/xp for the same growing times. A very welcome addition either way.
    Last edited by goonie; 11-17-2018 at 04:46 AM.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by goonie View Post
    Obviously without trying it I can't say for sure, but it seems like keeping track of herb patches at twice the frequency of osrs (40 min) is going to get annoying. I'd much prefer to just get double the yield/xp for the same growing times. A very welcome addition either way.
    Very good point! Making that change right now actually.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    nice update, but when are you going to fix piety babe, it drains at a insanely fast rate even when you wear full prayer gear

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    nice update, but when are you going to fix piety babe, it drains at a insanely fast rate even when you wear full prayer gear
    i would need a side by side of osrs to be sure its not draining correctly

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    i would need a side by side of osrs to be sure its not draining correctly
    like even when you wear full proselyte,blessing etc. it drains so fast you cant even prayer flick, try it yourself prayer flicking with piety its almost not possible

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    • You will no longer be knocked off an opponent in multi-combat even if you're in a single zone.
    • Fixed an issue with left-click priority in PvP.
    Thanks.

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Thanks.
    Didn't get a chance to test but I believe NPCs shouldn't knock you off your target either

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Updated the thread with details on YT streaming and earning $5 from it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast