1. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    ok so , ive been thinking as wildy isnt very busy why not add something to help it out ?
    for example skilling for blood money , put some high level trees in wildy , more fish spots, more mining , thieving etc
    What im getting at is maybe giving people a reward for being there to make it busier , put things outside of the skilling box deep wildy, idk sommething X D

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 12 inch whip View Post
    ok so , ive been thinking as wildy isnt very busy why not add something to help it out ?
    for example skilling for blood money , put some high level trees in wildy , more fish spots, more mining , thieving etc
    What im getting at is maybe giving people a reward for being there to make it busier , put things outside of the skilling box deep wildy, idk sommething X D
    There's a bounty system that teleports you to your target... More locations means nothing. I personally ain't drawn to any benefit in the wild VS some random superiority complex halfwit.

3. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Double drop rates for everything should be a thing when doing wildy slayer. Double coin drops, double herb drops. double rare drops etc. Should also be a wildy skilling rask system which gives double supplies. Add a godwars dungeon to wildy with double droprate too to make things interesting

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by World 2 View Post
    Double drop rates for everything should be a thing when doing wildy slayer. Double coin drops, double herb drops. double rare drops etc. Should also be a wildy skilling rask system which gives double supplies. Add a godwars dungeon to wildy with double droprate too to make things interesting
    Completely agree. The wilderness is very niche when it comes to who's actually doing slayer or whatever within it. Double incentives will only increase the amount of people venturing through it. I wouldn't want the wilderness dungeon but everything related to drop rates? I agree.

DIAMOND TEARS

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    It would be a nice addition to the server but like Frank said, the bounty hunter teleport will just make it useless. It would be nice to have a cool down on the spell like a 5 minute cool down after you have casted the teleport. Only way the wilderness would be active is if Palidino releases advertisements, hosts OSRS GP tournaments or deadman mode so clans would join. But i don't see any of that happening soon.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    In my opinion there is good content in wilderness already. Revenants, wilderness bosses and slayer are good profit at this moment. Compared to w1's "good times", w2's wilderness is very active. To make it active even more, the server should attract more pkers by itself. Currently most of the servers host tournaments with osrs gp prices to attract the pkers.

This community is also lacking Youtube content and it's easy to say why it is. Most of the big servers there reward their players for pushing content on Youtube. In BS, you won't even get appreciation.

Closed Thread