1. hardmode V normal in raids  - 11-15-2018 #1

Nov 2018
    #
    Ok I am now 71kc in Chambers of xerics and i have 1 item (dex) in my name.

Some guy asked me to teach him how to raid in which i agreed, 1st raid he recieved an Ancestral bottoms in welfare gear when i more then doubled his points. we then went on to do another 25 raids together in which he recieved another 5 items to my 0.

Not sure as to why this was happening, i asked him what mode he is and he said 'hard mode'

I understand hard mode have a higher drop rate percentage compared to normal, So in raids if there is an item drop, the hardmode statistically has a hell of alot more chance at getting an item, in which i regretfully now, witnessed.

If i had of known this man was a hardmode i certainly would not of spent all this time raiding with him.

I understand everything in this game is RNG (random number generator), but to the point where you complete 25 raids in a duo with a hardmode and recieves 6 items to my 0 ? i think the 'RNG' is a little bit out of wack there. They are preety much garunteed the item.

71 raids, 1 raid = 25min. works out to be roughly 29 hours.

in 29 hours of raiding, to recieve 1 item is absolute Piss poor.

Something needs to change with Chambers of Xerics, because all it seems to benefit are the hardmodes.

Rant over.

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    I doubt it's guaranteed. You're just getting unlucky (also don't forget the drop rate percentage increase). Raids are not meant to be easy, you're not meant to be getting items every 10-30 chests. It's an incredibly rare chance that you're going to be getting a drop so why that you're 70 chests dry are you implying it's an issue?

You're playing on the Normal mode which reduces the chance of you getting a drop. Raids are not a one-sided benefit to any mode but just remember what you're playing on and the difference in drop rate percentages. The economy is harder for a reason.

DIAMOND TEARS

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    this server is a joke when it comes to raids it's easier to get raid drops on 07

4. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    its rng lol, whoever says its easier to get drops on osrs has obviously never raided there lmfao

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Yeah honestly i would of been in your position, i was very dry in my 74, but in my last 20 i've rolled 3-4 items so just keep at it i guess :/

6. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    So as you're talking about me.
    It took you 29 hours to do all them raids yes.

It took me hell of a lot longer time than that to only max my combat stats. which I still haven't yet done with 6 days playtime. That's why the game rewards me and not u. U cant pick an easy route on a RSPS and complain about it.

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by virtual foe View Post
    its rng lol, whoever says its easier to get drops on osrs has obviously never raided there lmfao
    yeah your reply is a big yikes from me

i disagree.
    Last edited by AVOIDER6969; 11-15-2018 at 02:57 PM.

8. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    well next time tell someone what mode you're on.

9. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    I don't think you got what i'm trying to say.

So you want a harder Eco, so a normal mode will get 1 item in 71 raids, but you think it's ok for a hard mode to hit the table every 3rd raid.

10. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bondi beach View Post
    well next time tell someone what mode you're on.
    You knew I was on hard mode from the beginning cause I told you i was only 90/90 range/mage

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast