Ok I am now 71kc in Chambers of xerics and i have 1 item (dex) in my name.

Some guy asked me to teach him how to raid in which i agreed, 1st raid he recieved an Ancestral bottoms in welfare gear when i more then doubled his points. we then went on to do another 25 raids together in which he recieved another 5 items to my 0.

Not sure as to why this was happening, i asked him what mode he is and he said 'hard mode'

I understand hard mode have a higher drop rate percentage compared to normal, So in raids if there is an item drop, the hardmode statistically has a hell of alot more chance at getting an item, in which i regretfully now, witnessed.

If i had of known this man was a hardmode i certainly would not of spent all this time raiding with him.

I understand everything in this game is RNG (random number generator), but to the point where you complete 25 raids in a duo with a hardmode and recieves 6 items to my 0 ? i think the 'RNG' is a little bit out of wack there. They are preety much garunteed the item.

71 raids, 1 raid = 25min. works out to be roughly 29 hours.

in 29 hours of raiding, to recieve 1 item is absolute Piss poor.

Something needs to change with Chambers of Xerics, because all it seems to benefit are the hardmodes.

Rant over.