Closed Thread
  1. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    23
    94
    Nov 2018
    #
    i taught u how to raid, i dont so many duos with you, u got 6 items ( 3 arcanes) to my nothing, and you know all i wanted was an arcane, and you wouldn't even swing me 1 even though u preety much leeched from me. Wish i never taught you how to raid lmao
  2. Offline
    Junior Member
    Extreme Donator
    16
    399
    Oct 2016
    #
    Itís all RNG and luck friend, iím a normal mode myself, and done some raids even with 30-40k points, but I didnít get a single item so....

    We gotta keep grinding, easy items wouldnít be fun either
    Last edited by Starscream; 11-16-2018 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Lol instead of Rng i spelled eng
  3. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    23
    94
    Nov 2018
    #
    Im not saying that raids items should be 'easy to get'

    What i am saying, is that they Shouldn't be easy to get for hard modes.

    the 25% or w/e it is compared to a normal mode should not count in duo's in raids, especially when the point system doesn't matter. you can legit take a hard account in there in f2p gear whilst the norm account is in p2p max gear, and the hard account still has more chance.
    It's wrong so it has to be 1 or the other, make the point system work? or make the hard modes d/r increase not apply in raids.
  4. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    23
    94
    Nov 2018
    #
    This is a joke right?

    You say that ''It took me hell of a lot longer time than that to only max my combat stats. which I still haven't yet done with 6 days playtime. That's why the game rewards me and not u. U cant pick an easy route on a RSPS and complain about it.''

    And it took me a hell out alot more time camping 230 zulrah kills for a blowpipe and trident just so i can more than double your points in a raid, then what it took you to max and use a rune crossbow and regular trident getting half the amount of points as i did in raids, preety much leeching from my max gear.

    I taught you how to raid, You made a bank because of me, now you pull out this garbage talking like you are Mr know it all.

    you talk of me taking the easy way on a RSPS.

    i camped 230 zulrah kills just for a bp and toxic trident so our raid duo wouldn't take us 1 hour to complete because you were using a rune crossbow and standard trident.

    Now you have the ignorance to pull out the 'you have it easy' card, that's the thanks i get from you.

    YOU wouldn't even be able to solo a raid with a rune crossbow and standard trident. So don't you mention 'easy' to me.
  5. Offline
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    609
    456
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by cally dunn View Post
    So as you're talking about me.
    It took you 29 hours to do all them raids yes.

    It took me hell of a lot longer time than that to only max my combat stats. which I still haven't yet done with 6 days playtime. That's why the game rewards me and not u. U cant pick an easy route on a RSPS and complain about it.
    lol all u do is afk for a week on a hard mode acc and u get 25% boost. The fact that you didn't even give him a split shows how greedy you are.
  6. Offline
    Senior Member
    198
    35
    Oct 2016
    #
    Am I being pranked right now? This canít be real, or are we really arguing about drop/xp rates right now?
  7. #17 jirenz 11-18-2018
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Am I being pranked right now? This canít be real, or are we really arguing about drop/xp rates right now?
    everyone on battlescape in 2018 is a degenerate ironman and probably has more time clocked pvming on the game (w1+2) than you have played on rs, so yes
  8. Offline
    Junior Member
    13
    72
    Nov 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    lol all u do is afk for a week on a hard mode acc and u get 25% boost. The fact that you didn't even give him a split shows how greedy you are.
    How dare u talk greed lmao. I play my account as an iron man would and before we started even our first raid together i said shall we split drops bro? he was so cocky he'd have more points and get the loot he was like 'na ffa' and then bitches when he doesn't actually get a split. So who is really the greedy one here
  9. Offline
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    609
    456
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by cally dunn View Post
    How dare u talk greed lmao. I play my account as an iron man would and before we started even our first raid together i said shall we split drops bro? he was so cocky he'd have more points and get the loot he was like 'na ffa' and then bitches when he doesn't actually get a split. So who is really the greedy one here
    the fact that he carried u and u still didnt give him 5m or something proves to me that you're greedy
  10. Offline
    Senior Member
    198
    35
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by jirenz View Post
    everyone on battlescape in 2018 is a degenerate ironman and probably has more time clocked pvming on the game (w1+2) than you have played on rs, so yes
    Nah bro, Iím at 176 days. Thereís no way someone has spent that much time here.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-18-2018 at 02:46 PM.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33