1. Current state of world 1 and how to make it more active  - 11-15-2018 #1

Aug 2018
    #
    The current state of world 1 is dead / dying.

My suggestion would be to change the world 1 style to
    A spawn / pk server, with the exeption of really rare items, high value cosmetics and raid 1/2 items

Add a chest like on current osrs tournament world to get the gear to pk with with the exeption of infernal cape(other rare bis items) wich can be earned via bloodmoney or exchanging emblems.

Pvp weapons like vls will still be a random wildy boss drop but also has a small chance of dropping when killing your bh target in wilderness.

Bloodmoney shop will be reworked for higher tier armor and fighting with more risk in the willderness will be rewarded with better rewards

-changing wilderness kill highscores, with a reward for most kills each week
    -DH, NH , multi and other style pk events in the wildy

Just my idea of a w1 revival

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Having 2 worlds to divide players in rsps is not really good idea, it's better to keep the player count on one world to make it grow.
    Currently it's not an problem obviously, because no one plays world 1. Close it or keep it like it is.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Everyone who stood against an economy reset that was painfully clear was needed, to save their pixels paired with Pali buying into that resulted in this pointless double server. I'm pretty sure his plans are to close it.

We don't need 2 servers

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    The current state of world 1 is dead / dying.

My suggestion would be to change the world 1 style to
    A spawn / pk server, with the exeption of really rare items, high value cosmetics and raid 1/2 items

Add a chest like on current osrs tournament world to get the gear to pk with with the exeption of infernal cape(other rare bis items) wich can be earned via bloodmoney or exchanging emblems.

Pvp weapons like vls will still be a random wildy boss drop but also has a small chance of dropping when killing your bh target in wilderness.

Bloodmoney shop will be reworked for higher tier armor and fighting with more risk in the willderness will be rewarded with better rewards

-changing wilderness kill highscores, with a reward for most kills each week
    -DH, NH , multi and other style pk events in the wildy

Just my idea of a w1 revival
    #Good IDEA #Too bad Nobody Pks

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    just close w1 its dead

Closed Thread