1. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Just to start things off these suggestions are from an iron mans few.

1) Allow ROW for ironman to be charged with slayer points again. A fully charged ring lasts for like 2 long slayer tasks and as an iron you usually dont make 2m in that amount of time and if you do and spend it on ROW you have no spare coins to spend elsewhere.

2) Make catacombs drops like they were in w1 the only nerf i see viable there is the coin drops due to the fact that they were camped hard in w1 for money. Shard, Totem pieces and rare drops (whip,etc) shouldnt be nerfed there because then it isnt viable to even do slayer there.

3) Once you have 1 trident as an iron man its kind of pointless once you get another especially if its from the little ones and comes uncharged. Could there possibly be a npc put in at the tele spot that you trade your unwanted tridents to for the runes that charge them. If you give them and uncharged one you get 1/2 the amount of runes it'd take to charge and if you trade a full one you get the full amount of runes. Can even throw in a 100k fee to do so or whatever.

4) wildy slayer and getting blood money when you're and iron man is near impossible. Especially if you're a hardcore iron man trying to get a rune pouch or just risking it doing a wildy boss task. I think it should be reverted to the old system that you can opt out of the target system or that you can skip immediately once assigned a target. I understand that this is the wilderness and if you go out there its your own fault but i dont agree that you should be assigned targets non stop that can immediately teleport to you anywhere in the wild.

5) Make puro puro like it was in w1 with mass spawns of imps maybe even a little less but i went there yesterday and walked around the entire place 2x and didnt see one d imp. Since they are the main source for d darts and arrows i think that should be buffed
    Last edited by Fe Yahtz; 11-14-2018 at 04:54 PM.

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    number 4.

I say this with the most respect to you, but it seems as if you want everything to be easy as possible for ironmen.

You choose to be an ironman for the challenge, you know the risks and accept it when you create the account, that's the whole point of being iron. If you take away every risk from a hardcore, what even is the point of the status.

Not supported number 4.

3. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    im not trying to make it any easier than the real osrs is. In the real game you can skip your target immediately whether in combat or not and eventaully you get penalized for 5,10,30 mins from getting a target. I dont see how requesting it to be the same as the real game is making it " too easy" for a private server. Im not taking any risk away from a HC if a hardcore is ballsy enough to go into wild to do slayer thats on them. I lost my w1 hc status to callisto but I believe if youre gonna get pked and lose your hc status it should be with being found by a pker not immediately teled to

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    yeah i get your point, maybe be able to skip targ instantly.
    but at same time ironmen shouldnt recieve special privledge. they should still be able to be tellied too.

5. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Im not saying ironmen should recieve special privledge i just beleive it shouldnt be any different than normal osrs.

6. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Yahtz View Post
    Im not saying ironmen should recieve special privledge i just beleive it shouldnt be any different than normal osrs.
    Then play 07? If you want it to be identical. Reasoning for the target system is because there is hardly anyone in the wilderness so it’s slim pickings as it is. Totally disagree.

7. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    didnt ask for it to be identical, i said it shouldn't be harder than osrs is. DIdnt ask for it to be removed entirely all i said was have the ability to skip immediately so the people who do decide to hunt pvmers dont have a high success rate seeing they have a pretty significant advantage over the people they are teleing to because said people dont have the ability to skip right away you have to wait like 10-15 seconds

8. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Yahtz View Post
    didnt ask for it to be identical, i said it shouldn't be harder than osrs is. DIdnt ask for it to be removed entirely all i said was have the ability to skip immediately so the people who do decide to hunt pvmers dont have a high success rate seeing they have a pretty significant advantage over the people they are teleing to because said people dont have the ability to skip right away you have to wait like 10-15 seconds
    You literally said shouldn’t be any different. Aka identical.

9. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    I did say that but i meant it shouldnt be more difficult than osrs is.

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Rune pouch will be added to Slayer like it was in OSRS

Closed Thread