1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Barrows - Increase item drop rate just slightly

Puro Puro - Increase Dragon impling spawns since those are main source for dragon arrows/darts (possibly make it so theres always least 1 spawned)
    Also make medium clues more common from Eclectic implings (this would make them good for hunting ranger boots on irons)

Zulrah (kind of) - Make mutagens buyable off npc for like fair amount of gp + 50k-100k zulrah scales (just cause why not (would really love to get tanza mutagen without killing 2k zulrah since its just cosmetic it wouldnt effect game itself any negative way ))

Bounty hunter - make it so once KILLED by your target you cant get them as your target within next 30minutes again or possibly allow us to skip wildy boss tasks for free since its very difficult to complete those tasks while getting pked by same people over and over again just cause youre their target

Also possibly make gem bags and bar boxes cost 10k blood money just like herb boxes

Thanks
    edit also add barrows tob(after release ofc) and chambers of xeric to hiscores
    Last edited by Skimask; 11-14-2018 at 06:30 AM.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    I agree with the bounty hunter suggestion. I don't even want to get same target that I've just killed.

3. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    i agree on all of the suggestions

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    I agree with all of these except mutagen in shop! Sorry

5. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    since there is only one world to get d imps and 30 people try to hunt them would make sense to add more of them or reduce the spawn time, mutagens for trading scales or zulrah items wouldn't break the game more like a money sink for harmless reward, Barrows need a small buff also.

Closed Thread