1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    herb drop rates r super shit...took me like 2 hours to get 5 irit and 5 kwurems I cant train without pots also im ironman how the fuck i can boss without herb/pots and also fix herb boxes wasted 30 vote tickets for fucking 10 herbs only

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Kinda true, it does need a buff

3. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    agreed ' needs a little buff

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    in my opinion it doesnt need a buff from an ironman perspective herb isnt suppose to be fast and by the time you hit 81herb from slayer you should have mid tier gear which should be good enough to start raids which should be main source for herbs just my opinion maybe add more snapdragons to zulrah droptable since those are bitch to come by but other than that im fine with how they are currently

5. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    I think the current rates are fine. It forces you to go out of your way to camp specific monsters that drop a higher amount of herbs (or as Skimask mentioned, do raids) or spend vote tickets on herb boxes, rather than passively acquiring 99+ herblore through just doing 99 slayer.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Berry View Post
    I think the current rates are fine. It forces you to go out of your way to camp specific monsters that drop a higher amount of herbs (or as Skimask mentioned, do raids) or spend vote tickets on herb boxes, rather than passively acquiring 99+ herblore through just doing 99 slayer.
    This does make sense actually, but its still very slow regardless.

7. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Herb boxes are extremely overrated as of current. You're not getting anything worth your tickets, the herb boxes need to be entirely revamped to make it more appealing. Herb rates are lack-luster and could at least be put through a trial-phase to project how much of an effect a boost in herb drops would do. I wouldn't be against upping the rate slightly and seeing how it does. There's nothing wrong with trial and error.

DIAMOND TEARS

8. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Farming (being released tonight) should hopefully take care of issues with not enough herbs.

9. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Farming (being released tonight) should hopefully take care of issues with not enough herbs.
    Fix piety drain please

Closed Thread