1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by No1s View Post
    And this is what staff feedback is for. The checks and balances are in place for those that choose to use them. Since you are aware of recent events perhaps you can make that report? Or if this is heresy you can direct the person to the proper forums and procedures?
    If this suggestion holds no negatives, why are you shutting it down?

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    And this is what staff feedback is for. The checks and balances are in place for those that choose to use them. Since you are aware of recent events perhaps you can make that report? Or if this is heresy you can direct the person to the proper forums and procedures?
    As you can now see that forum, you will be able to see that I do partake in giving staff feedback. Most conversations happen behind the scenes with Miika one on one though.

Many people have tried to flame staff and accuse them of breaking the rules and I have told them to stop doing that and to report it. I don't know why you're assuming I don't do this already. I've probably done that 5 times in the past 48 hours which has brought me to creating this thread. It's more so a suggestion to safeguard the players who the staff are supposed to help and support instead of just penalizing everyone for the stupidest little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    If this suggestion holds no negatives, why are you shutting it down?
    Thank you. If there wasn't a problem, this thread wouldn't exist.

3. jirenz 11-12-2018 #23

miika is soft AF there i said it pack it up boys

there is no checks and balances here we are not the US govt ty come again

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    If transparency is needed to ensure staff members are not abusing their powers — go for it. I personally don't see the need but at the end of the day, the majority outweigh the minority. Any competent individual (and someone who is not weird) wouldn't kick a random person for no reason at all. If they're being annoying, too edgy or disrespectful? Which I assume is why 90% of kicks are done in the first, what's the issue?

Report staff members if abuse is occurring.

DIAMOND TEARS

5. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Rules don't apply to staff and they can do whatever they want. The only ones who can stop them or put them in check is other staff members and it seems they stick up for each other more than they care about justice. I support this thread

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123