1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just do a mod/overseer overhaul, 99% of the current ones are shit and even staff themselves agree to that.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    If someone feels they are being kicked for no good reason there is a place in forums to report this. Most know why and may not agree but it can be reviewed thats what the forum is for. Staff do what they can to ensure rules are followed. I recommend rereading the rules before making a post. Sometimes when emotions are high what seems minimal isnt.

6. Offensive/Inappropriate Language, Swearing, Censor Evading and Flaming
    It is broken down into four parts.

6a. Offensive/Inappropriate Language: Any use of offensive or inappropriate language is inexcusable and not tolerated. You are old enough to settle things accordingly and handle things with care. You are not allowed to use any sort of offensive language towards another person, anywhere.

6b. Swearing: Swearing is allowed to a certain extent. You are allowed to swear as long as it is not directed at anyone but yourself.
    6c. Censor Evasion: Evading the censor will not be tolerated for any reason. You are not allowed to censor evade to swear even. Example: “F**k you, or S**t”.

6d. Flaming: The use of slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, ****ographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments towards other users are not tolerated.

Staff will have the final say regarding what is and what is not acceptable, you will generally receive a warning to stop before any action is taken unless you are very clearly out of line. Please listen to these warnings, even if you are in the middle of an argument.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by No1s View Post
    If someone feels they are being kicked for no good reason there is a place in forums to report this. Most know why and may not agree but it can be reviewed thats what the forum is for. Staff do what they can to ensure rules are followed. I recommend rereading the rules before making a post. Sometimes when emotions are high what seems minimal isnt.

6a. Offensive/Inappropriate Language: Any use of offensive or inappropriate language is inexcusable and not tolerated. You are old enough to settle things accordingly and handle things with care. You are not allowed to use any sort of offensive language towards another person, anywhere.

6b. Swearing: Swearing is allowed to a certain extent. You are allowed to swear as long as it is not directed at anyone but yourself.
    6c. Censor Evasion: Evading the censor will not be tolerated for any reason. You are not allowed to censor evade to swear even. Example: “F**k you, or S**t”.

6d. Flaming: The use of slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, ****ographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments towards other users are not tolerated.

Staff will have the final say regarding what is and what is not acceptable, you will generally receive a warning to stop before any action is taken unless you are very clearly out of line. Please listen to these warnings, even if you are in the middle of an argument.
    Place on forums to report, but staff members reply to that thread 10 years later.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I cant speak for the past but have you made a report on forums thats been ignored in say the last six months?

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    If someone feels they are being kicked for no good reason there is a place in forums to report this.
    The problem is that this shouldn't be happening in the first place. People showing support to this idea clearly shows there's something wrong with what's happening currently.

I recommend rereading the rules before making a post.
    Some people are being muted because the staff member muting/kicking's integrity is weak and they are being offended - which isn't always necessarily a reason to kick someone (talking about transgenders, hitler and war etc.. usually sparks that - when there's a civil discussion/argument happening and nothing in the rules specifies it not being allowed).

Disruptive? Maybe. It's not always, but I can see why staff would like the discussion to stop if it's a sensitive topic but if that's the case then the rules need to be adjusted and more specific in regards to this.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #

I think you've gotten plenty of warnings youself, I doubt you're the one to talk about rule breaking and emotional instability.
    Every higher up agress upon the current staff being shit, but are too lazy to do anything about it.

Let me translate what some people are too afraid to say.

Fila - Abuses her powers, too old for the job, cringe as fuck and has to be one of the most ignorant people on this website.
    Kris - Ever since promotion, shit has gone wrong for her. Slowly turning into a fila v2.

Cw Tourney - Who
    Mary - Tends to abuse his powers if hes in a bad mood or has had too much to drink.
    Min - Heard he donated for the rank, not active anyways.
    Mr Chicken - Who
    Overload - Only reasonable person on the team, besides the fact he might be two faced.
    Zik - Neutral fella.

I could go through conversations, different reports from different people and make a pile of shit on your head for the public to see, but since Miika hasnt done anything that would seem impacting how the current staff do things, I dont think it would make any differance.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I don't want this discussion to turn into people shitting on the current team. I just wanted this to be implemented because of the feedback from the community, it may help the current team's security of their positions. Why do I think this? Because the people giving kicks from the cc will question themselves if the reason they are kicking for is justified enough. Because apparently as it stands, it's not (according to feedback).

Amorphis, can you please post that in staff-feedback forum and remove it from my thread as I don't want this closed, and that may do just that.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    "*Staff members have the right to make decisions regarding what is acceptable and not, if you have been banned and you feel it is unjust, please make a ban appeal and the team will review the situation, this is the only way that your ban will be reduced or removed."

Maybe the rules could be more specific but there will always be ppl that push the limits regardless of written rules and that is one reason why a warning is often given. Usually I pm an individual and or warn in cc even though its not required. Bottom line its up to staff to make the best decision based on what they feel is acceptable or not. Complaints that we dont stop disruptive behaviors enough or fast enough far outweigh the you kick for no reason or not good enough reasons.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    "*Staff members have the right to make decisions regarding what is acceptable and not, if you have been banned and you feel it is unjust, please make a ban appeal and the team will review the situation, this is the only way that your ban will be reduced or removed."

Maybe the rules could be more specific but there will always be ppl that push the limits regardless of written rules and that is one reason why a warning is often given. Usually I pm an individual and or warn in cc even though its not required. Bottom line its up to staff to make the best decision based on what they feel is acceptable or not. Complaints that we dont stop disruptive behaviors enough or fast enough far outweigh the you kick for no reason or not good enough reasons.
    From recent events, it's clear that this is being abused - which is the issue I'm raising.

Why should abusive staff members be allowed to do this and not be held accountable? I think that's ridiculous. The rules need rewriting in that regard.

I know if someone's being racist/swearing/disruptive on purpose, just kick without warning of course. But I'm talking about the kicks that happen for reasons unspecified and then can't be held accountable because it's backed by that "I have the right to hold that decision".
    Last edited by London; 11-12-2018 at 03:57 PM.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    And this is what staff feedback is for. The checks and balances are in place for those that choose to use them. Since you are aware of recent events perhaps you can make that report? Or if this is heresy you can direct the person to the proper forums and procedures?

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    From recent events, it's clear that this is being abused - which is the issue I'm raising.

Why should abusive staff members be allowed to do this and not be held accountable? I think that's ridiculous. The rules need rewriting in that regard.

I know if someone's being racist/swearing/disruptive on purpose, just kick without warning of course. But I'm talking about the kicks that happen for reasons unspecified and then can't be held accountable because it's backed by that "I have the right to hold that decision".

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast