1. World II - Some Suggestions as being a Pker!  - 11-11-2018 #1

Nov 2018
    #
    1. The combat System

1.1 Melee accuracy.
    Melee is really accurate on whatever gear, when in tank + crystal shield you still get special attacked so hard by a dragon dagger. Also when tribridding getting caught off-pray is really WAY to punishing. Melee accuracy should be lowered in PVP.

1.2. Range accuracy.

Range accuracy is also really powerfull. I was focusing a kill with a magic shortbow (i) with rune arrows, when my target had bandos tassets + karils top and a tank shield. Was hitting constant 15+'s. Dragon bolts really hit very hard on all gear (tank or not, doesn't matter).

1.3. Defensive bonusses.

Wearing correct bonusses as tanking combat styles, should pay off. You really get hit very high where you shouldn't be getting hit hard at all.

1.4. Magic accuracy.
    This seems +/- OK!

1.5. PVP Weapons.
    PVP Weapons should be de-buffed A.S.A.P.! I remember on world 1 a vesta's longsword would hit 50+ every hit on whatever gear (tank didn't matter).

2. The barrows equipment.

2.1. I think It's a good thing barrows is quite rare, but being a very standard type of armour used in PVP and PVM I think It's a little to difficult to obtain. I think a 1/4 dropchance from barrows as a gold member and 1/5 as a regular member should be better.

Also the runes on completing the cycle are good, but there should be more blood + death runes as a reward.

3. Battle Mages PVMing.

3.1. Battle Mages.
    Since the start of all pking, battlemages has been a hotspot to PK at on almost every RSPS. On Battle-scape It's quite dead.
    I suggest giving Battle-mages a 250 bm/kill reward (even when NOT on task). And a 1/130 dropchance for infinity pieces and a 1/145 dropchance for a Master wand or book.
    This way this place could be a Pking hotspot like It should be!

Opinions?

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    The thread gives me feeling that you're writing this based on experience of just few fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundrilla987 View Post
    PVP Weapons should be de-buffed A.S.A.P.! I remember on world 1 a vesta's longsword would hit 50+ every hit on whatever gear (tank didn't matter).
    I've hitten many 0s with vls, you're giving these opinions on low experience. VLS is strong weapon like it is supposed to be as pvp weapon.

3. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    The thread gives me feeling that you're writing this based on experience of just few fights.

I've hitten many 0s with vls, you're giving these opinions on low experience. VLS is strong weapon like it is supposed to be as pvp weapon.

If you deny the fact that all these combat stats are overpowered, you haven't pked on Runescape at ALL.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundrilla987 View Post
    If you deny the fact that all these combat stats are overpowered, you haven't pked on Runescape at ALL.
    Lets fight in osrs then right now

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    have you tried killing battle mages as is? literally getting pk attempts one after another, given up after like 50 kills, just not worth my time

Closed Thread