1. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Recently I have gotten into the wilderness slayer as an Ironman. I think going into the wilderness is a risk and I understand what it means to go there. But when I get forced into the Bounty Hunter mode and there is 0 counter play because the guys that teleport to Bounty Hunter target get PiD even in single combat while im fighting the crazy archaeologist is infuriating.

My suggestion to fix this is,

1. Be able to opt out of the bounty hunter "Gamemode" because not everyone wants to participate.
    2. Remove the teleport to bounty spell from the game, because even if you get gap they spam it and tele right back to you.
    3. Put a wilderness level cap on the use of the spell, example can't teleport to target passed level 30 wild and a timer so they cannot just spam tp to you if you get gap.

Thanks,
    Snikken/Iron Chewy
    Last edited by Snikken; 11-08-2018 at 10:27 PM.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    1. Before you was able to opt out of the bounty hunter and I don't think that's good solution unless there's payment on switching it on/off. (blood money)
    2. Also removing the whole teleport feature wouldn't be good solution either.
    3. You mean that players would not be able to teleport lvl 30+ targets? If so, that wouldn't make any sense. I agree that there should be cooldowns on the teleports, atleast few minutes.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Its the wilderness, deal with it.

4. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Maybe not the best solutions but there needs to be a balance. Because at the moment its 100% in the pkers favor with a 1 click tp with no cooldown, prepared to fight someone else and can pj in singles and teleblock you before they are even on your screen. Maybe put a cooldown on the spell and remove the single target pjing could be a nice balance, or even a delay in where they can attack the player they tp to.

And also removing the tp isnt that detrimental it tells you what range your target is in and theres enough tps from the wizard scattered throughout the wilderness that the direct to target isnt really needed imo.
    Last edited by Snikken; 11-09-2018 at 02:39 PM.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    breaking news! wilderness works the way it is supposed to!

6. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    support, I actually like the idea of being able to opt out in exchange for blood money

wilderness has been changed in quite a few ways in recent history all benefiting the pkers (usually the ones who suggest it and meanwhile trash on anybody suggesting something that actually makes sense)

Closed Thread