1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Well Well Well , where to start.
    As you can see by the title my main A.K.A big daddy Korasi has been banned for so called macroing (botting) as they dont let you appeal on the account of the so called "punishment"
    im going to have to appeal on this , Sooooooo.
    Last night after falling ASLEEP at my computer i left my bionic arm in the copy mode , yesyou read that correct .
    Im an amputee on my right arm and i have a robotic arm as a replacement.
    I think you guys should do some further investigation into this as its highly unfair for such an unfortunate person like me with my robotic arm.

For the boys & girl wondering if this robotic arm can be put into fap mode , pm me in game and ill answer it

On a serious note though i would like to atleast use this message to get some answer as im a known donater and have donated over 100 euros to this server in less than 3 months.
    P.S this is legit.

Love you all . - Korasi.
    Last edited by long an hard; 11-08-2018 at 03:59 AM.

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    hope you get back

3. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    rip #pig

4. jirenz 11-08-2018 #4

"haha i botted but unban me cuz i paid money"

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    ive not insisted in them unbanning me anywhere , all ive mentioned is that im an active donator, i also havent mentioned ive botted. your comment is stupid

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Send video appeal in.

7. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Rip

8. jirenz 11-08-2018 #8

Quote Originally Posted by long an hard View Post
    ive not insisted in them unbanning me anywhere , all ive mentioned is that im an active donator, i also havent mentioned ive botted. your comment is stupid

"Well Well Well , where to start.
    As you can see by the title my main A.K.A big daddy Korasi has been banned for so called macroing (botting) as they dont let you appeal on the account of the so called "punishment"
    im going to have to appeal on this , Sooooooo."

same

9. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jirenz View Post
    "Well Well Well , where to start.
    im going to have to appeal on this , Sooooooo."

same
    doesnt say anythign about appeal for unban X D dafuq you on.

10. jirenz 11-08-2018 #10

Quote Originally Posted by long an hard View Post
    doesnt say anythign about appeal for unban X D dafuq you on.
    Korasi has been banned for so called macroing (botting) as they dont let you appeal on the account of the so called "punishment" im going to have to appeal on this , Sooooooo."
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????? u read english? u been banned for botting now u are trying to appeal it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast