1. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Me and my friends are have been trying to form our group for group ironman and everytime we try to do it,"(Player Name) can no longer be added to the group. We have even tried everyone updating their groups to just them and still nothing. Once we unfriend and refriend that person it does the same thing but for one of the other groupies. It was getting super frustrating and we were never actually able to make the group.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    There is a 12 hour window groups can be changed

3. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Thank you so much sir, could you please explain what you mean by 12 hour window, like is it a certain time in the day or a 12 hour cooldown or what?
    Last edited by Unknown Won; 11-08-2018 at 06:49 AM.

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    is there any way you could please reset that for our group? i don't think any of us are grouped anymore and none of us knew about the time window

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Or even if we could just drop the names of everyone that wants to be in the group that would be awesome too

6. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Pali, i'm sorry for being a pain in the ass we were not aware of the 12 hour window thing. Is there any way you can put "toastbalogne, Furious Fate, GirthCannon, Unknown Won, B T W" in a group together again? I brought these 4 guys to the server solely to play group iron and we've all purchased bonds on the accounts and if possible would like to be able to play together again. Thank you

Closed Thread