1. w2 wild / bloodmoney suggestions  - 11-06-2018 #1

Nov 2018
    #
    If you end up killing another player in wilderness you should be rewarded MORE bloodmoney. Right now im getting like 10k/kill which is super low amount. (idk if its like this because im pure and i slay mostly poor pvmers) I could be just grinding wildy slayer and getting alot more bloodmoney that way...

and make bloodmoney more important. the amount of pvmers in this game is so goddamn high they could be driven into wilderness. Lets say you can buy infernal cape for bm -> all pvmers will flock into wildy and it gets more active. Then just make sure you cannot get bm any other way.

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    not everyone is a pker

3. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    ye ye ye

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Lol 10k a kill is more then enough in my opinion.
    Go play w1 if u want shit to be easier.

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    I dont want shit to be easier but more rewarding. if i manage to kill someone in wild (which is empty most of the time), i want to get more than 10k bm... People on this server are living in their safe pubble even in wilderness because pking is not worth it because slayer is more profitable bm-wise atleast.

EDIT: i get that not everyone is a pker but those who are should be rewarded for risking their stuff

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    lol wilderness is rewarding for pvmers. Revs is best money maker ingame

7. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ofc View Post
    If you end up killing another player in wilderness you should be rewarded MORE bloodmoney. Right now im getting like 10k/kill which is super low amount. (idk if its like this because im pure and i slay mostly poor pvmers) I could be just grinding wildy slayer and getting alot more bloodmoney that way...

and make bloodmoney more important. the amount of pvmers in this game is so goddamn high they could be driven into wilderness. Lets say you can buy infernal cape for bm -> all pvmers will flock into wildy and it gets more active. Then just make sure you cannot get bm any other way.
    You clearly can't kill x amount o players in order to earn enough Blood Money, stop crying.

8. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Filas nudes View Post
    You clearly can't kill x amount o players in order to earn enough Blood Money, stop crying.
    You're acting like there is players in the wilderness at my combat level. (88) And people i do find, i kill. Why all the salt though? Im genuinely trying to improve the server my giving feedback and suggestions.

Closed Thread