1. Few suggestions for W2  - 11-06-2018 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    - Make more documentation about the changes on W2. Most of the people don't even know that catacombs has reduced drop rates and it's only been told on Discord...
    - Make it so death payment (75k) can be taken from the lost items. Some people die with their cash stacks and it's annoying for them to grind more money just because of that.
    - Increase ring of wealth's charges or make them cheaper. At this moment ROW is big waste of cash or bonds. just as reminder that getting the ROW in the first place isn't cheap either, so charging it shouldn't be as expensive as it is now.

More to come.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Aug 2018
    #
    I agree 100% with this, but also i dont think herbs should be auto banked and cash should stay on ground , keep row as it is but make it cheaper so its actually worth it because i aint charging my row ever again.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Aug 2018
    #
    also make alternative way to skip boss tasks or make it cheaper its ridiculous to pay 1m + 2 tickets to skip it now that the gp doesnt come so easily anymore

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    The 100,000 toll for gaining your item(s) back is annoying. 75,000 or 50,000 would be ideal. I wouldn't mind getting more information on updates, changes or additions to the server too. The catacombs have a reduced drop rate? Thanks for letting me know — I've wasted a lot of time there. Lol.

DIAMOND TEARS

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by korasi View Post
    I agree 100% with this, but also i dont think herbs should be auto banked and cash should stay on ground , keep row as it is but make it cheaper so its actually worth it because i aint charging my row ever again.
    Yeah, I have no problems with ROW's features either. In world 1 it was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    The 100,000 toll for gaining your item(s) back is annoying. 75,000 or 50,000 would be ideal. I wouldn't mind getting more information on updates, changes or additions to the server too. The catacombs have a reduced drop rate? Thanks for letting me know — I've wasted a lot of time there. Lol.
    It's 75k for regulars. Higher for other modes it seems.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    support, especialy the row.

7. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    You won't get anything more than what you see from this project. I was optimistic at first, but after going through old posts and revisiting my experience from years ago, I have realized that the owner's only interest is making money as fast and easily as possible. I made a big mistake "donating." Yeah, the clients coded well. However there's no custom art, forums are piss poor, the server itself lacks features and for whatever reason the players who have been here for awhile seem to be okay with it, almost like they haven't ventured out and looked at other far-more professional and advanced projects.

Think about it, what content developer/serious owner of a project doesn't give a full run-through of the changes made to the world PRIOR to it's release? You have "donator" items that no longer work the way they used to and unless you do the digging yourself you won't figure it out.

I also feel like this forum category is a bit pointless. I agree with your suggestions 100%, and they are minor changes that won't take much effort to change so I'm sure with enough support they'll happen.

8. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Yeah, I have no problems with ROW's features either. In world 1 it was OP.

It's 75k for regulars. Higher for other modes it seems.
    It goes by whether you're Gold Member or not. Not by game mode

Closed Thread