2 100.00%
  • Do you agree with Suggestion 6?

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

1. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    1. I've used commands on different servers, but I don't see them fitting this server though. They are cheap way to give players access to do actions, that's why they work on spawn servers as people don't want to use time to wander around.
    2. I like how it is at this moment and the bonds can be traded in ingame currency, so it's up to you if you want to spend your irl money.
    3. Pretty much what Alex and London said. Be more specific how you want the things to change in the interface.
    4. The game is already very easy and afkable. I like it how you need to pay for your deaths.
    5. Yell is something almost every server had since start, always hated it. If you want to chat, do it in home cc.
    6. I see point on this. On most of the servers you can use the home teleport to instantly teleport out of the combat, that's why some new players don't think about taking home teleports or glories with them. Wouldn't hurt to have it like you suggested.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    2: $3/14 Days membership isn’t much. Permenant he would lose money quickly.
    Palidino hardly makes any money from gold membership. Most of his money is through mystery boxes.
    Last edited by sharingan; 11-05-2018 at 03:10 PM.

3. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    1: I’ve never been a fan of commands. It’s harder for people to remember commands than to just talk to the Wizard.
    2: $3/14 Days membership isn’t much. Permenant he would lose money quickly.
    3: Palidino just updated it with the new Interface. He cannot make his own design ones like other servers have with pictures. He does not know how to make interfaces with a OSRS Deob. He is always open to suggestions on how it can be better though.
    4: Not a fan of the 100k since it’s very hard to make that. It should be 20k if anything or just allow users to run back.
    5: Yell isn’t needed. You are automatically put into Home CC when logging in if not in another Chat.
    6: Home teleport and Glories aren’t expensive. If you really need that extra inventory space, you shouldn’t be using low level foods.
    1. Having both as opposed to only being able to use the teleport wizard wouldn't hurt. I'm sure a good majority of us including yourself are smart enough to remember commands we'd like to remember.
    2. You don't think people would bite at permanent donator for $10-$20 per bond? That would tie into the different levels of donator. It seems to be a very successful set-up.
    3. I think I was referring more to the fact that it looks like it was put together quickly and has no real sense of organization.
    4. Agreed, I could definitely see something like 20k instead of 100k. However I still think that it is pointless.
    5. Let's say you're not in the Battlescape CC because you want to be in your groups CC. I feel as if management could control the yell channel. It would definitely be another reason to donate.

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    That came out wrong, I'm too used to seeing those sort of posts is what I mean, and I'm comparing it to yours. Usually I don't even reply if they are half assed tldr's.

You seem like you put effort into the post but needed to elaborate, I'm trying to push you to do so.
    Ah alright, well I'll definitely add to the thread once I'm off work. Thanks for your feedback.

5. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    0/6 absolutely not

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12