1. First sights of World II - Suggestions  - 11-04-2018 #1

1Donator
    Jun 2018
    #
    1. Change value of bloodmoney from a bond from 100k to 200k.

2. Ability to buy slayer ring making.

3. Ability to buy slayer rings from slayer master (handy teleports like 3rd floor slayer tower, or end of fremmenik slayer cave).

4. Mysterious emblems from wilderness monsters, should give 5-7.5k blood money(500 now, really bad).

5. Herb sack autoloot herbs option.

6. Seedbox autoloot seeds option.

7. Dark crabs/anglers sell price to general store for 2-3k ea (so It actually makes money, they buy for 5k in shop, but sell for like 200gp).

8. Increase runes obtained from barrows higher, It's really not rewarding now.

9. Wilderness agility course could give 'Wilderness Marks of Grace' that could be exchanged for 2x normal marks or 1k bloodmoney ea.

10. Remove cash stacks from NPC's with coin scrolls just for the oldschool battlescape feeling.

11. Slayer Rewards: Bonecrusher and a Barrows Scroll (would give you permanent unlock of 10% barrows piece dropchance and double runes).

12. Increase bloodmoney from wilderness slayer.

13. Add barrows teletabs to slayer reward shop for 10 points ea (make barrows teleport a little further to walk).

14. Re-add the system of exchanging slayer points/votes/bloodmoney for U points from Perdu to buy untradeables like torso and ardounge cloak.

15. Add Battlemage scroll to magebank cape shop for 2m coins (would give you a high chance of recieving 50 blood runes or 100 deaths from a battlemage).

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    There shouldn't be option to buy blood money at all.

3. jirenz 11-04-2018 #3

inferno cape in vote shop!!!

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    There shouldn't be option to buy blood money at all.
    This

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Osrs barrows is currently more rewarding rune and item wise.

BS barrows good for keys and 40k drops I guess...?

I'm also not a fan of the death system. You should be able to loot your items from where you died and if you fail to do so in X- time then you should have to pay perdu or whatever his name is for your items.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post
    Osrs barrows is currently more rewarding rune and item wise.

BS barrows good for keys and 40k drops I guess...?

I'm also not a fan of the death system. You should be able to loot your items from where you died and if you fail to do so in X- time then you should have to pay perdu or whatever his name is for your items.
    Previously afking was made to be too easy as you could just suicide, I like it better now that you have to pay for your deaths.

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Previously afking was made to be too easy as you could just suicide, I like it better now that you have to pay for your deaths.
    I mean eh? You can do it on osrs

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post
    I mean eh? You can do it on osrs
    True, but you need to reset aggro atleast on osrs. Here you can just throw account somewhere again and again after deaths.

9. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    1. no, remove bm from bond
    7. no, you can try selling to other players for below shop price
    9. no, maybe something like +25-50% marks & +25% exp
    10. eh
    12. if yes only by a little bit
    14. no
    15. eh

rest of this, I like