1. Offline
    1Donator
    Jun 2018
    #
    What are the plans for world II since I've seen on forums it's going to be the same as world I but just a fresh start.

I think...

1. Starter packs should be re-considered.
    2. No Set leveling combat stats should be a thing.
    3. Wilderness money making boosts compared to world I (Emblems when on task - exchanged for supplies and barrows and untradeables).
    4. No other way of obtaining boss items next to actual bossing (so NO boxes with items)

Opinions?

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile761 View Post
    What are the plans for world II since I've seen on forums it's going to be the same as world I but just a fresh start.

I think...

1. Starter packs should be re-considered.
    2. No Set leveling combat stats should be a thing.
    3. Wilderness money making boosts compared to world I (Emblems when on task - exchanged for supplies and barrows and untradeables).
    4. No other way of obtaining boss items next to actual bossing (so NO boxes with items)

Opinions?
    1) What do you mean by starter packs?
    2) This is already happening
    3) This is already happening, certain things inside the wilderness are being made a lot better money than things out of the wild
    4) I also want this but it isnt going to happen since mbox are the main way Palidino makes money. Do you have suggestions for other ways he can profit from the server other than through Mbox?

3. Offline
    1Donator
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    1) What do you mean by starter packs?
    2) This is already happening
    3) This is already happening, certain things inside the wilderness are being made a lot better money than things out of the wild
    4) I also want this but it isnt going to happen since mbox are the main way Palidino makes money. Do you have suggestions for other ways he can profit from the server other than through Mbox?

I mean the starter pack should only be like 100k, No idea what It is now. Also.. Shop prices. So many potions ect are free, should cost money.

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile761 View Post
    I mean the starter pack should only be like 100k, No idea what It is now. Also.. Shop prices. So many potions ect are free, should cost money.
    They will cost money.

@Jessie, maybe add things in mystery box like 3rd age, minigame-points, task-skips, vote points, blood money and other cosmetics like colouring robin hats/dark bows/wildy shields

Closed Thread