1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Hey, so after voting for a month or so, and spending wealth on vote tickets, I was surprised today to see the inferno cape removed from the Vote Shop. Will the cape be added back to the shop, as my only goal from voting was to buy the inferno cape? Palidino might not want players to max easily, but I don't think removing the inferno cape is the way to do it.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    There's inferno minigame, kill zuk and you'll get one.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Hello, I share the same problem with you, my good ol' lad. I spent TWO YEARS of my life just to wake up at 5 am and completely ignore my familiy just to vote for this amazing and gorgeous game. My ultimate goal was to get the best in slot, super cape, some may call it - the infernal cape. This change completely ruined and DESTROYED my heart and the will to play this game. I hope palidino realises what damage has done to this community by making this awful thing that would change peoples lives.
    Last edited by Amorphis; 10-26-2018 at 07:06 AM.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    F....

5. jirenz 10-26-2018 #5

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Hello, I share the same problem with you, my good ol' lad. I spent TWO YEARS of my life just to wake up at 5 am and completely ignore my familiy just to get 200m all on all my accounts on battlescape. My ultimate goal was to get rank 1 on all the mode high scores. This w2 change completely ruined and DESTROYED my heart and the will to play this game. I hope palidino realises what damage has done to this community by making this awful thing that would change peoples lives.
    fixed but yeah pretty much on the money

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jirenz View Post
    fixed but yeah pretty much on the money
    lmfao

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    What was the shop price?

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    400 vote tickets

9. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    400 votes

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I'll re-add it to the w1 vote shop

This goes for any other recent changes too: let me know and I'll reverse any changes for w1

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast