1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Whats the point of this if it's gonna be the exact same game in 3 months time?

I would suggest adding the full diary as seen on OSRS, along with alot of custom diaries/tasks. This gives people incentive to do things. Rewards can be anywhere from a chunk of exp, to cosmetics, to usefull items like the ardy cloak, wilderness sword etc.
    Last edited by Rank One; 10-25-2018 at 03:58 PM.

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Have you considered making world 2 a better server?
    Where do I unlock “Better” items? Is there a quest I have to do?

3. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    I thought this was a private server not OSRS wtf is this... I don't have time to grind computer games I have a life...

4. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Hope there's more changes made before the release, or shortly after in the weeks following. This is a good direction.

https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...grind-my-gears

5. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    Will gold members on an account be for both worlds? Also is there vote rewards on world 2?
    Last edited by Drex; 10-25-2018 at 11:13 PM.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    742 world 3

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Nun View Post
    I thought this was a private server not OSRS wtf is this... I don't have time to grind computer games I have a life...
    Is it the XP or drop rates you're worried about?

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Will gold members on an account be for both worlds? Also is there vote rewards on world 2?
    Gold membership will be the same between both worlds. Vote rewards will be similar/identical to the vote rewards on world 1 (though those are going to see some changes soon). This includes the removal of the infernal cape and a 20% drop rate boost if you've voted.

8. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    lol

9. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Have you considered making world 2 a better server?
    this lol. please put in some serious effort for once. You have a unique talent for coding yet u take it for granted whilst the rest of us slave away in the real world. Don't you want to make easy money while u can? u will regret this once rsps dies out

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Yes split the 60 player community into 2 cause that's all your game needs to survive lol.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast