1. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    the only reason why the spec restore timer is in place is for pkers. if you have anymore than a solo at corp you cant regen spec after every kill. My idea is (if it is even possible) have the timer only in place if the player is skulled. otherwise there would be no timer for said player.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    By that logic you can also wait for the spec like every pker needs to also.

3. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    By that logic you can also wait for the spec like every pker needs to also.
    yeah but the only reason why the timer is in place is because of pkers... why should pvmers get punished for it? we arent the ones ragging

4. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Agreed, no point punishing pvmers because the "pkers" of this game spam target tele, use a couple specs and then go regen spec and do it all over again.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Foam View Post
    yeah but the only reason why the timer is in place is because of pkers... why should pvmers get punished for it? we arent the ones ragging
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Clock View Post
    Agreed, no point punishing pvmers because the "pkers" of this game spam target tele, use a couple specs and then go regen spec and do it all over again.
    My point is that they should enforce the rule against ragging instead of coming with solutions like this.

6. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    My point is that they should enforce the rule against ragging instead of coming with solutions like this.
    i 100% agree, punishing players with annoying timers isnt a solution for lazy staff members.

Closed Thread