1. A different way to obtain infinity items  - 10-08-2018 #1

Jun 2018
    #
    The infinity items are rn obtained in Deep wildy. Wich makes it so hc ironmen can't get them without risking their status. My suggestion is to make them obtainable from mage training arena just like in osrs. Because they arent supposed to be locked from those who are hc.

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Support, after the last update it's way too risky going battle mages on a hardcore ironman.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Bounty Hunter

• Targets can now be attacked regardless of you or them being in PvM combat.
    • Targets can now be attacked regardless of the wilderness level difference.
    There needs to be a different way to obtain them.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Just get an alt to scout in wild lol

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Just get an alt to scout in wild lol
    You can teleport directly to your target and you cannot turn off the target system anymore, so that won't work.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    You can teleport directly to your target and you cannot turn off the target system anymore, so that won't work.
    then fight back

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    I don't pvm or have hcim, but I agree that the bounty update was dumb as fuck.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ovas bis View Post
    The infinity items are rn obtained in Deep wildy. Wich makes it so hc ironmen can't get them without risking their status. My suggestion is to make them obtainable from mage training arena just like in osrs. Because they arent supposed to be locked from those who are hc.
    Can you better explain the details of how it is now different than osrs? Details and screen if possible? Links Pali can refer to? And I agree its too risky. Gl

8. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Agree with this, osrs you dont need to risk your hcim status by getting infinity

9. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Support since target update basically ruined anything involving wilderness anyway.

10. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    The way that people can just teleport to someone and then tb them instantly makes it hard for hc,s to make it out.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast