1. Offline
    Junior Member
    8
    4
    Oct 2018
    #
    Hi, I'm Polaris.

    I'm definitely not new to the RSPS scene, and I honestly found Battle-Scape on a whim.. so here I am!

    I am looking forward to making friends with you all and sharing my time with you all.

    polaris


  2. Offline
    Senior Member
    Donator
    470
    1303
    Oct 2016
    #
    Welcome to Battle-Scape, enjoy your stay


  3. Online
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Extreme Donator
    396
    3299
    Jul 2017
    #
    Hiya and welcome!! Hope you enjoy the server! It's a fun one! <3 If you have any questions feel free to pm me in game!



  4. Offline
    Junior Member
    17
    0
    Oct 2018
    #
    welcome pm me ingame my name is fatso59


  5. Offline
    Junior Member
    8
    4
    Oct 2018
    #
    Thanks everyone so far, I appreciate the warm welcomes!

    polaris


  6. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    898
    6008
    Oct 2016
    #
    Gl and enjoy your time on the server



  7. Offline
    Senior Member
    129
    262
    Feb 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Hi, I'm Polaris.

    I'm definitely not new to the RSPS scene, and I honestly found Battle-Scape on a whim.. so here I am!

    I am looking forward to making friends with you all and sharing my time with you all.
    dat avatar...dat username...dat writing style...

    Yep, this one's going on my list!

    Also, pm me in game if you need any pro tips



    i love battlescape moms plz pm your moms numbers


  8. Offline
    Junior Member
    8
    4
    Oct 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    dat avatar...dat username...dat writing style...

    Yep, this one's going on my list!

    Also, pm me in game if you need any pro tips

    What list is that?

    polaris


  9. Offline
    Senior Member
    129
    262
    Feb 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    What list is that?
    I keep a list of all girls who play this game



    i love battlescape moms plz pm your moms numbers


  10. Offline
    Junior Member
    8
    4
    Oct 2018
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    I keep a list of all girls who play this game
    You can take me off that list considering I have a dick.

    polaris

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18