1. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I can look into doing something like that similar to how to loadouts used to have a timer on them after leaving the wilderness
    Can you also look into putting a timer on the spec restore pool? So we can at least see how long we have left before we can use it?

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I mean going in the wildy in general is a risk. (You take the risk of dying) So just because you're in the wildy everyone should know you're there JUST BECAUSE IT'S THE WILD? *facepalm* But clearly if people are going in the wildy and don't wanna be pk'd (there ARE INCENTIVES TO BE IN THE WILDY) But because everyone is saying it's inactive because you can't go out there and just pk a 100m+ loot at any given time of day.
    Not like it matters if people know your in the wilderness. Like 5 people pk anyway

3. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I mean going in the wildy in general is a risk. (You take the risk of dying) So just because you're in the wildy everyone should know you're there JUST BECAUSE IT'S THE WILD? *facepalm* But clearly if people are going in the wildy and don't wanna be pk'd (there ARE INCENTIVES TO BE IN THE WILDY) But because everyone is saying it's inactive because you can't go out there and just pk a 100m+ loot at any given time of day.
    lol mfw u think "the risk of dying" is a thing when there's people bring full melee void vls to 20+ wild and do same DPS as max str bonus and die for spawnable potions from shop

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234