Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    coins

2. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Ironman coin rate is the same as normal mode these days, isn't it? 50M would still be way too high either way
    im talking about how normal mode can sell items and get coins

3. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    coins
    i suggested boss points because the only use is for ecu keys for tasks but you always end up with more points than you spend. but slayer points, boss points, and coins could all be separate options to charge it

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    best thing to do is dedicate a day to doing slayer tasks and flying through them gather 1k points then u dont really need to worry about charging row forever especially if your only using it for boss tasks : )

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Foam View Post
    i suggested boss points because the only use is for ecu keys for tasks but you always end up with more points than you spend. but slayer points, boss points, and coins could all be separate options to charge it
    I agree more options to use all point types is better esp when its already so limited what they can be used on. Coins if there are boss points for coins might work if we can charge row both types that way maybe ok because irons dont need coins as much. Coins could be added to irons and hard accounts as option for exchange too but i prefer boss and reg slayer points to charge both row charge types.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12