Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    pking is simple, click attack, click food, click attack repeat as necessary

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    She was scared to enter a duel arena fun stake because she thought if she died she would lose her items. Instead, she went all the way to the top to spectate her friend stake and by the time she reached there, the duel was over.
    I know very little about duel arena, it doesnt interest me, but i have watched a few duels friends and not friends and before I was staff used to MM many a stake with ten or more cash stacks crazy money. I dont find fighting fun, duel or otherwise, and have lost alot of player friends who have quit because of the arena. As far as me losing my stuff i assume if i lost i would have but again i am not sure how it works and since i dont like it it doesnt make alot of sense to learn more when there are lots of ppl i can refer players to with tons more experience in that aspect. Since i only keep one set of everything for the most part I indeed am afraid to lose it because I worked hard to get it. Its that simple. Long ago Potato and i did 30 stakes i think dscimmy no armour no things in inv and i beat him 28 times. Made no sense. I just clicked what he said he was trying to learn about it. Glad he got over that

If stakings your thing thats great. I dont think a person should be hateful to a staker that doesnt want to skill. Its a different mindset I suppose its usually the pkers and stakers being viscious and spewing nastiness for the most part. I have never understood why a person feels the need to say mean things to a person that is different and plays differently. Does it give you pleasure to be ugly? What is the driving force behind your hatefullness? Play however you want and be happy Just follow the rules so its a better game experience for everyone, or did you forget its a game?

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Everyone enjoys different things about the game! Fila just doesn't enjoy staking or pk'ing! It's okay! Just like it's okay that you guys do!

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by No1sangel View Post
    I know very little about duel arena, it doesnt interest me, but i have watched a few duels friends and not friends and before I was staff used to MM many a stake with ten or more cash stacks crazy money. I dont find fighting fun, duel or otherwise, and have lost alot of player friends who have quit because of the arena. As far as me losing my stuff i assume if i lost i would have but again i am not sure how it works and since i dont like it it doesnt make alot of sense to learn more when there are lots of ppl i can refer players to with tons more experience in that aspect. Since i only keep one set of everything for the most part I indeed am afraid to lose it because I worked hard to get it. Its that simple. Long ago Potato and i did 30 stakes i think dscimmy no armour no things in inv and i beat him 28 times. Made no sense. I just clicked what he said he was trying to learn about it. Glad he got over that

If stakings your thing thats great. I dont think a person should be hateful to a staker that doesnt want to skill. Its a different mindset I suppose its usually the pkers and stakers being viscious and spewing nastiness for the most part. I have never understood why a person feels the need to say mean things to a person that is different and plays differently. Does it give you pleasure to be ugly? What is the driving force behind your hatefullness? Play however you want and be happy Just follow the rules so its a better game experience for everyone, or did you forget its a game?
    all you enjoy is pvming 24/7 on a 10 player server xd

6. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    all you enjoy is pvming 24/7 on a 10 player server xd
    brother, people play video games to have fun. I PvM 24/7 and I have a blast. there doesnt need to be 1000+ people on for me to boss on my ironman.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Foam View Post
    brother, people play video games to have fun. I PvM 24/7 and I have a blast. there doesnt need to be 1000+ people on for me to boss on my ironman.
    Rather pvm on the actual game than a replica, if your gonna pvm 24/7.

8. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Rather pvm on the actual game than a replica, if your gonna pvm 24/7.
    07 is too hard for him to play not skilled enough

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Adult Ziek View Post
    07 is too hard for him to play not skilled enough
    Nice pvmer btw

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12