1. Multi logging in wilderness.  - 10-02-2018 #1

Sep 2018
    #
    So a problem that i see a lot of people talking about and witnessed it myself is that multi logging in the wilderness is aloud, the same guy at revs sitting there with one account tbing, one account blitzing both pure combat "Mum" and "Adolf" and the 2 main cb bracket "im4eversmrt" and "Cic"

It takes no skill and if you want to multi pk it should be with multipeople not your own multiple accounts.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    How do having multiple people to do it take more skill then?

3. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    How do having multiple people to do it take more skill then?
    isnt about multiple people taking more skill, its the fact if its one person then that player should be solo unless he has friends to help him.

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    He used to log on to three accounts at once, but Palidino limited multi-logging to two accounts.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kk we gl View Post
    isnt about multiple people taking more skill, its the fact if its one person then that player should be solo unless he has friends to help him.
    I understand your point.
    This is not problem in OSRS, because the pking equipment is worth something. On here you can take suicide setup on alt to multipk with, because it's basically free.

Without calling out server names, there's atleast one that has made it so you can multilog, but not pk with both of them in the wilderness.

6. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I understand your point.
    This is not problem in OSRS, because the pking equipment is worth something. On here you can take suicide setup on alt to multipk with, because it's basically free.

Without calling out server names, there's atleast one that has made it so you can multilog, but not pk with both of them in the wilderness.
    its not a problem on osrs because the wilderness is more active bro, you'll see a group of pkers somewhere on every world almost, if you try to multilog there's numerous teams who'd stomp on you lol whilst the wilderness isnt busy and the servers isnt thriving with pkers its a problem

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kk we gl View Post
    its not a problem on osrs because the wilderness is more active bro, you'll see a group of pkers somewhere on every world almost, if you try to multilog there's numerous teams who'd stomp on you lol whilst the wilderness isnt busy and the servers isnt thriving with pkers its a problem
    That too, but what I mean is that you can create loadouts on secondary account and make it suicide anytime on here as theres no wealth in the setup. People don't even pickup mystic/dhides.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 10-03-2018 at 08:33 AM.

Closed Thread