1. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    That's not breaking news. My statement remains true. You fail to tell me the figures and try to divert the conversation because you know I'm right lmao
    lol what kind of figures do u want from me

bs used to get resets back when u were in diapers and would get more players he kill his own game when he change name to scapewars and bring out 742 aka around the time u show up what a coincidence -.-

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Adult Ziek View Post
    lol what kind of figures do u want from me

bs used to get resets back when u were in diapers and would get more players he kill his own game when he change name to scapewars and bring out 742 aka around the time u show up what a coincidence -.-
    I've been playing since bs1 and I went through every reset since then, in 2010, what the fuck are you talking about

Bs1 and Bs2 were held at the same time, when he released td's at brimhaven then. had 2 worlds, one for gold member. Bs2 closed due to him "losing player files". bs3 was pre-eoc, bs4 was a shit old server, seemed to do fine for pures. then scapewars, 742, osbs.

3. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    lol nice lie we know that u got 5 min playtime on bs1 and we also both know u started for realsies after scapewars...

4. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    who cares who played first stop swinging your dicks around about something that literally does not matter at all.
    The issue is the current state of the game we shouldn't be arguing about the server shutting down or resetting we should be pushing for changes that will positively impact the future of battlescape whether you believe it will shutdown or reset.

5. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Newport View Post
    who cares who played first stop swinging your dicks around about something that literally does not matter at all.
    The issue is the current state of the game we shouldn't be arguing about the server shutting down or resetting we should be pushing for changes that will positively impact the future of battlescape whether you believe it will shutdown or reset.
    Exactly!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234