1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Because people are dumb and think after 10 years I'm going to shut BS down based on their opinion of dying.
    BS dies whenever you lose interest. Reviving it isn't as simple as restarting and giving it a new name.

2. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    BS dies whenever you lose interest. Reviving it isn't as simple as restarting and giving it a new name.
    scapewars and 742 disagree

3. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    I've lost much interest to continue actively playing but will log on every other day, this reminds me of some years ago reading a post terror made feeling the same way.
    Resetting the server isn't absolutely detrimental but implementing such changes to the game are if it's going to thrive and everyone knows it, doesn't honestly need to be said.

& The server will not shut down as pali has said, the playerbase would only just continue to drop to around 3 gradual players online as it has done time and time again until pali decides to revive it as he's done countless times at this point. Battlescape will never die due to the very nature of it's name and longstanding presence within the community but whether or not it thrives as a community or not is an entirely different story.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Newport View Post

& The server will not shut down as pali has said

He'll either; shut the server down, reset the server, switch to a new revision like 742 (just an example) or create a completely different server. That will happen one day.

5. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Pali must be smoking some good shit if he thinks this shit ain't dead content rofl

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Adult Ziek View Post
    scapewars and 742 disagree
    Tell me how many people played Bs1 2 3 4 compared to those 2?

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Because people are dumb and think after 10 years I'm going to shut BS down based on their opinion of dying.
    I'm not thinking you're shutting it down. As long you profit from weird people who use their moms credit card to buy all the bonds, you're fine.

If this server wasn't meeting point of old players, the player count would be a lot lower.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ey, by dying i mean weak player count, not shutting the damn thing down.

9. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    im about to give u some breaking news... he hasnt shown real interest in almost a decade

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Adult Ziek View Post
    im about to give u some breaking news... he hasnt shown real interest in almost a decade
    That's not breaking news. My statement remains true. You fail to tell me the figures and try to divert the conversation because you know I'm right lmao

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast