View Poll Results: Should an eco reset be done?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 41.58%
  • No

41 40.59%
  • Don't care either way

18 17.82%

1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by master blan View Post
    lol really shame majority want reset because palidino only does what minority want

source: every poll in the past
    Who is this majority you're basing your post on?

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Who is this majority you're basing your post on?

Thats why im telling you to add in-game poll booth with a chat message.

3. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Thats why im telling you to add in-game poll booth with a chat message.
    Yes and if it's added in-game it needs total level req and no new accounts made after poll goes live can vote also limit voting per to 1 vote per ip

then we can resume 2 flame u for not listening to majority like always lol

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by master blan View Post
    Yes and if it's added in-game it needs total level req and no new accounts made after poll goes live can vote also limit voting per to 1 vote per ip

then we can resume 2 flame u for not listening to majority like always lol
    I'm definitely not going to take the time to figure out and set up the ingame voting for a reset poll because a poll on the site has 30 votes.

Get actual traction here to prove its more than a vocal minority that want this and I might be willing to take it even a little serious.
    Last edited by Palidino; 09-23-2018 at 12:46 AM.

5. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    yeah fuck no i put too much time into the game

6. Offline
    May 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    This is only to gather peoples thoughts on a potential eco reset of the main game mode.

• THIS IS FOR THE MAIN GAME MODE ONLY. IRON/HARDCORE/HARDMODE WOULD NOT BE RESET
    • Iron/Hardcore/Hardmode wouldn't be able to trade with the main game mode for 1st month after the reset

• Only combat skills & slayer would be reset, other skills would be kept
    • Pets would be kept
    • Anybody who purchased bonds with real life money in the last month would be given back those bonds after the reset
    • Anybody who purchased bonds with real life money within the last 2-4 months would be refunded bonds (up to a maximum of 10)

I think that the main game mode has undergone too many drastic changes to it's economy since Battlescape was released. No amount of changes made can fix the damage that's already been done, I think a reset is a better solution.
    thats dumb i've bought over 30 in past 2-4 months, game is fine you cant make everyone happy.

7. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'm definitely not going to take the time to figure out and set up the ingame voting for a reset poll because a poll on the site has 30 votes.

Get actual traction here to prove its more than a vocal minority that want this and I might be willing to take it even a little serious.
    lol this thread is "actual traction", but regardless, it wouldn't matter if a poll did show that people wanted a reset because it wouldn't be the first time in history that you polled something and went against majority poll choice

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Anybody who purchased bonds with real life money within the last 2-4 months would be refunded bonds (up to a maximum of 10)

Why up to a maximum of 10?

I have purchased 270 bonds and fk that if i lose it all

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Dont worry Min this is not a poll thats official in any way shape or form. If it was you would see far different numbers. They got all their buddies to vote and I havent bothered asking mine to but i could. Have fun and play <3

10. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by No1sangel View Post
    Dont worry Min this is not a poll thats official in any way shape or form. If it was you would see far different numbers. They got all their buddies to vote and I havent bothered asking mine to but i could. Have fun and play <3
    Trust me, if anyone would ask any friends, we'd had 500 yes votes without any alt account voting. Get your mug out of here with your official bullshit, this is player feedback, but sadly for us, palidino will ignore it even if it goes 100 to 1.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast