View Poll Results: Should an eco reset be done?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 41.58%
  • No

41 40.59%
  • Don't care either way

18 17.82%

1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I did to show it could be done to prove the validity of the poll is nada. Thanks for playing <3

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    That doesn't mean their opinions are honest, No1sangel opinion is of her own selfish agenda and not for the benefit of the server. She abuses Ring of wealth at nechrael with blood barrage for a month making 50m an hour afk and doesnt want it taken away.

I can understand the people who vote no after spending money on bonds & don't want to lose them. That being said the amount of bonds refunded that I originally said could be increased from 10 to unlimited, this was just a hypothetical thread & nobody even tried to discuss that point.

Anybody who voted no because of that one reason, I'd love to see if they'd vote yes if they were offered a full refund on bonds purchased instead of just a maximum of 10
    For the record I have never afkd nech it was others including some staff but never me even though before it was within game constraints and allowed. I have asked numerous times for there to be a timer of say ten minutes with log out for accounts that are afk. The logs will prove that. My opinion on the reset is one based on hundreds of conversations over the past 3 years with hundreds of players. Those super rich players are a minority and its the average joe day to day players that make this server and they will be heard <3. So many other ideas and actions that can be done to make this even better and it happens every week or so with amazing updates.

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    reset the damn server.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Sep 2018
    #
    I just started on this server, should I even try to build my bank at this point?

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Just End the server all together there's no reviving this game ain't no eco reset gonna save it smfh

6. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Selassie View Post
    I just started on this server, should I even try to build my bank at this point?
    lol chance of reset is 0% dw

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Yes play and have fun. This is an unofficial poll. As a new player feedback is important. How does it look? How are the players and staff interacting? Are you happy with the game mechanics? Is getting started self explanatory or can it be improved on? Anything else to add? Please feel free to elaborate from a new players standpoint.

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    if by build ur bank u mean by donating only id prob hold off for now...

9. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by No1sangel View Post
    Yes play and have fun. This is an unofficial poll. As a new player feedback is important. How does it look? How are the players and staff interacting? Are you happy with the game mechanics? Is getting started self explanatory or can it be improved on? Anything else to add? Please feel free to elaborate from a new players standpoint.
    Dupeted items are in game by toxic player such as "KOSHMAR". You continue to play game with such non-sense in your brain? Speak up and let your delusions be heard. Eco reset today!

10. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Filas positive delusion is actually disgusting.

@No1sangel, did you or did you not receive a warning from the higher staff for abusing the afk row coin pickup at catacombs after doing it for months? Let's see if you are a liar with addition to a dumb person.

30 afk at bank, 50 fake, 20 alts, the rest irons - thats what the server player base is made of and what keeps palidino in comfort. He's afraid to lose the donators, not the normies, but he doesn't realise that the existing donators have no reason to donate because the items they get are worthless with the current eco.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast