View Poll Results: Should an eco reset be done?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 41.58%
  • No

41 40.59%
  • Don't care either way

18 17.82%

1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by No1sangel View Post
    Dont worry Min this is not a poll thats official in any way shape or form. If it was you would see far different numbers. They got all their buddies to vote and I havent bothered asking mine to but i could. Have fun and play <3
    Will do! Thanks^^

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Make this kind of poll for people who actually have some wealth (2b+ atleast) and have over year old account. If the results are even 50%, the reset should be done.
    That way the results wouldn't be affected too much from people who's lost their bank OR gained their's quickly.

Really got no clue why some people still grind with this economy.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Make this kind of poll for people who actually have some wealth (2b+ atleast) and have over year old account. If the results are even 50%, the reset should be done.
    That way the results wouldn't be affected too much from people who's lost their bank OR gained their's quickly.

That's also biased since all the P2W players come out in full force and hold Palidino to randsom.

& No1sangel is funny she says that we all voted Yes on our own accounts multiple times just to skew the results, yet she has also voted 5+ times on her own accounts

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    That's also biased since all the P2W players come out in full force and hold Palidino to randsom.

& No1sangel is funny she says that we all voted Yes on our own accounts multiple times just to skew the results, yet she has also voted 5+ times on her own accounts
    Forum polls are always inaccurate, no matter how you look at it. Most of the people vote on what would suit their own case always, that's why it would be better to pick group of players whose honest opinions you can rely on.

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #

if reset come back <|3

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Forum polls are always inaccurate, no matter how you look at it. Most of the people vote on what would suit their own case always, that's why it would be better to pick group of players whose honest opinions you can rely on.
    That doesn't mean their opinions are honest, No1sangel opinion is of her own selfish agenda and not for the benefit of the server. She abuses Ring of wealth at nechrael with blood barrage for a month making 50m an hour afk and doesnt want it taken away.

I can understand the people who vote no after spending money on bonds & don't want to lose them. That being said the amount of bonds refunded that I originally said could be increased from 10 to unlimited, this was just a hypothetical thread & nobody even tried to discuss that point.

Anybody who voted no because of that one reason, I'd love to see if they'd vote yes if they were offered a full refund on bonds purchased instead of just a maximum of 10
    Last edited by blazed you; 09-23-2018 at 12:21 PM.

7. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    lol i think this poll is super accurate and that the average joe who joined yesterday and will quit in 1 or 2 days regardless of whether reset happens or not should be able to vote in this poll also i think its ok when people log into multiple accounts to vote cuz theres no actual restrictions set lmao

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    That doesn't mean their opinions are honest, No1sangel opinion is of her own selfish agenda and not for the benefit of the server. She abuses Ring of wealth at nechrael with blood barrage for a month making 50m an hour afk and doesnt want it taken away.

I can understand the people who vote no after spending money on bonds & don't want to lose them. That being said the amount of bonds refunded that I originally said could be increased from 10 to unlimited, this was just a hypothetical thread & nobody even tried to discuss that point.

Anybody who voted no because of that one reason, I'd love to see if they'd vote yes if they were offered a full refund on bonds purchased instead of just a maximum of 10
    I wasted 2 months gameplay on this game no thank you

Not like we’ve been reset 10 times in the last 8 years hehe

9. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    A player named Koshmar has duped items. He's shown me many times. Reset this game!

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    battlescape 11 cant wait

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast