View Poll Results: Should an eco reset be done?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 41.58%
  • No

41 40.59%
  • Don't care either way

18 17.82%

1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    only ppl who gonna vote no is palidino and any staff that feel the need to be his echo chamber

can end thread now

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Small side note - Ironman/Hardcores and probably hard modes wont be affected by this. Different items such as pets and other untradeable rares would be kept after reset.
    A reset would mean that there wouldn't be people who hold 200 dragon claws, ags' and other shit. The average player who has played the game for months wouldn't have every single item imaginable - maybe besides the scythe due of its ridiculous price, which means most of the drops received would actually bring joy to the players.
    To execute this, i'd like for pali to add the poll booth and see what the normies that dont use the forums/discord think of this. If a reset would mean a 25%ish loss of the player base, i wouldn't mind it because with time and especially with some extra advertising, people like pkers would re-join and not whine about every existing pker already having full set with an ely. Only thing is that it would probably need some small fixes to pking in general.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Small side note - Ironman/Hardcores and probably hard modes wont be affected by this. Different items such as pets and other untradeable rares would be kept after reset.
    A reset would mean that there wouldn't be people who hold 200 dragon claws, ags' and other shit. The average player who has played the game for months wouldn't have every single item imaginable - maybe besides the scythe due of its ridiculous price, which means most of the drops received would actually bring joy to the players.
    To execute this, i'd like for pali to add the poll booth and see what the normies that dont use the forums/discord think of this. If a reset would mean a 25%ish loss of the player base, i wouldn't mind it because with time and especially with some extra advertising, people like pkers would re-join and not whine about every existing pker already having full set with an ely. Only thing is that it would probably need some small fixes to pking in general.
    to add onto this, these are some other things which should be done with a eco reset:

• Combat exp should be lowered to 300x
    • Setlevel should be disabled for the first week

• All Rare Item drops should be made twice as rare
    • All slayer items such as Gmaul/Dboots should be removed from regular shops
    • GWD should be given back some kind of KC req

• Slayer & Barrows items should be removed from the BM shop
    • GE needs a rework
    Last edited by blazed you; 09-22-2018 at 12:42 PM.

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Lol
    Why you vote “Don’t Care”

5. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Why you vote “Don’t Care”

That was me

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Im down to see what would happen after a normal mode reset.

7. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    lol really shame majority want reset because palidino only does what minority want

source: every poll in the past

8. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    yes ty

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    Im down to see what would happen after a normal mode reset.
    Wanna buy my 72 Bandos Sets?

10. Offline
    The best Bob
    Jan 2017
    #
    I honestly don't see any down side to this

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast