1. Offline
    Banned
    Aug 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    i've had the same problem with adolf, its sad really but what i've done to combat him is log my main out at 37 wild just a little bit away from the cave entrance, run up there on an alt, attack him forcing him to bank, and when he tellies back up to go back to caves i snipe him on my main (in singles) making him unable to kill revs himself, and his team unable to help him kill me. its work, but i like to pk and i'm more then happy for his challenge.
    I am also happy for having this challenge you give me

2. Offline
    Donator
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Not sure what lead you to believe that? I've discussed changing it in the past and am still open to the idea
    u focus on this reset okay

2 acccs per ip is fine
    Last edited by 1lil1lil1; 09-20-2018 at 07:30 AM.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Aug 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'll look into this and possibly include some changes in an upcoming patch. While I don't believe OSRS has much set in terms of limits, I think one world with fast XP and item drops does require special considerations when it comes to things like multi logging for PvP.

I strongly disagree here. If you would play the game yourself frequently you would know that it is common to multilogg and take advantage of this. There is plenty of ways to escape revs cave even if you are tbed. But people don't bother to train agility or be fast on their feet.

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    It’s changed already so rip to you , ty Pali

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123