1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Form a group and fight back. Make shitty situations into a fun one.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by long an hard View Post
    mum is also his account , so is dvl also he has another lower combat account which is the account he killed me on so. I got no idea how you think its ok but meh. Wildy be dead for a long time
    lul wildy is actually pretty active with main teams. why dont you try going to ele and actually getting a drop, see what happens

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    It sucks, but it definitely won't be changed and also, Marty is right i'm pretty sure, they're 2 different people
    Not sure what lead you to believe that? I've discussed changing it in the past and am still open to the idea

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Not sure what lead you to believe that? I've discussed changing it in the past and am still open to the idea
    can either limit it to 2 accounts logged in at one time per ip

or

make so if u got more than 2 accounts in wild then 3rd 4th 5th etc accounts cant attack other players so ppl dont just log in 5 dhide raggers at revs etc

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    replying to almost all the post on here talking about making a team and taking them out etc etc , he only has on account logged in at a time until hes about to attack someone or already attacking, so even if we was to kill one of the accoutns he/she will jsut regear again and wait till teams gone to, in my eyes"abuse" combat in wildy with dual logging to tb and barrage/freeze , jsut my thoughts anyways.
    Also , he/she seems to think he owns rev caves and people have to pay a fee to kill revs, making it so less people do them so less people for actual pkers can have fun. I wont comment on this thread no more as it seems to me all these comments are one sided and favouring the thing im pleeding to be fixed , thanks anyways

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by long an hard View Post
    replying to almost all the post on here talking about making a team and taking them out etc etc , he only has on account logged in at a time until hes about to attack someone or already attacking, so even if we was to kill one of the accoutns he/she will jsut regear again and wait till teams gone to, in my eyes"abuse" combat in wildy with dual logging to tb and barrage/freeze , jsut my thoughts anyways.
    Also , he/she seems to think he owns rev caves and people have to pay a fee to kill revs, making it so less people do them so less people for actual pkers can have fun. I wont comment on this thread no more as it seems to me all these comments are one sided and favoring the thing im pleeding to be fixed , thanks anyways
    i've had the same problem with adolf, its sad really but what i've done to combat him is log my main out at 37 wild just a little bit away from the cave entrance, run up there on an alt, attack him forcing him to bank, and when he tellies back up to go back to caves i snipe him on my main (in singles) making him unable to kill revs himself, and his team unable to help him kill me. its work, but i like to pk and i'm more then happy for his challenge.

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I'll look into this and possibly include some changes in an upcoming patch. While I don't believe OSRS has much set in terms of limits, I think one world with fast XP and item drops does require special considerations when it comes to things like multi logging for PvP.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'll look into this and possibly include some changes in an upcoming patch. While I don't believe OSRS has much set in terms of limits, I think one world with fast XP and item drops does require special considerations when it comes to things like multi logging for PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by master blan View Post
    should be 2 lacc login limit per ip no more than that
    This would be the best way to approach IMO.

9. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Thank you very much for your fast respose and considerations. Much appreciated.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Aug 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    nah its fine the way it is. shouldnt change at all

adolf cic same person

dvl is devil dante,

mum is a different person all together i believe.
    yes ^ fully with Marty here and he is right about characters

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast