1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    I know wildy isnt exactly busy but , multi logging to be able to tb/tagteam/multi attack one person shouldnt be aloud.
    There is this guy that has 4+ accoutns sat at revs names are"mum, Adolf , cic , dvl... etc"
    He logs into multiple account at once just to attack one person.
    Not the 1st time this as happened to me and im sure im not the only ones, kinda stupid to let this keep happening, wildy for me right now is a no go zone as its srsly no fun to pk/pvm when one guy is ruining it. Thanks.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by long an hard View Post
    I know wildy isnt exactly busy but , multi logging to be able to tb/tagteam/multi attack one person shouldnt be aloud.
    There is this guy that has 4+ accoutns sat at revs names are"mum, Adolf , cic , dvl... etc"
    Not the 1st time this as happened to me and im sure im not the only ones, kinda stupid to let this keep happening, wildy for me right now is a no go zone as its srsly no fun to pk/pvm when one guy is ruining it. Thanks.
    Won't change

3. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Yea, it's a shame and pitiful, and the saddest part is that he actually has the audacity to brag about it

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Now that's skill

5. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    I really do not know what you are complaining about.

It requires tons of skill to control multiple accounts at once. It does not seem possible to fully control several accounts at once when pking..
    Maybe just get a friend and then you have 4 hands fighting 2 hands?

Also I do not see any proof here. I am quite sure the accounts you named here have different owners.

#Manthefuckup

6. Offline
    Banned
    Aug 2017
    #
    I am cb 88 and cic is 126 and I don't even know who dvl is but I am pretty sure that he is 126 as well.
    So I don't even get your logic because none of those accounts can attack your cb 42 at revs. The only one that can AND does is mum cb 66 who wrecks you day and night

#manup

7. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    should be 2 lacc login limit per ip no more than that

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    nah its fine the way it is. shouldnt change at all

adolf cic same person

dvl is devil dante,

mum is a different person all together i believe.

9. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    It sucks, but it definitely won't be changed and also, Marty is right i'm pretty sure, they're 2 different people

10. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    mum is also his account , so is dvl also he has another lower combat account which is the account he killed me on so. I got no idea how you think its ok but meh. Wildy be dead for a long time

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast