1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    First of all...

I've been on battlescape since 2009 era. I honestly think that this server needs a full economy reset.
    Reason being...items are too easy to get...
    There are 130 players online daily but people barely pk.

So my suggestion is - make economy as hard as for example ironman modes...everything has value because leveling is slow...that makes people more accomplished after they got a 99 in some skill. Right now, skilling is pointless in normal mode...

This aint a pk server...noone is pking lol.

dont ban me pali

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Yeah do a server reset so there player counts moves back to 30-40 and then palidino wont advertise due to not enough funds to get the name out there, Great idea!
    How about you actually do something to help the wild and let people know Battlescape has a active player base now and you can show people via YouTube Vids/Discord/game forums/

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    tried pking but theres literally nobody to pk

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Post your yt vids on this fake contest to contribute.
    https://www.battle-scape.com/forums/55-Video-Contest

5. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    So true but if we put em on youtube may attract small clans etc

6. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Server reset would ruin the game, and Pali would lose half his playerbase. :s

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Eco reset for main game mode is best option available, any eco fixes the main game mode receives are just bandaids but they won't make it any better

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    imagine this:

1) put infinite barrow set in shop to get them into the game (and hopefully get people trading barrow for coins with other players)

2) dont put buy limit on the actual barrow set u can buy so people can stock up on hundreds/thousands of set instead of limiting to 5 per account or something along those lines

3) remove barrows from shop after few months pass and theres 100 sets per 1 player and the gear is the equivalent of spawn gear

4) nerf coin drops in the game even though avg longterm players have already accumulated multiple max cash stacks and dont address that in the slightest

5) ?????

6) profit

yes, this is literally battleshit normal mode right now
    Last edited by master blan; 09-19-2018 at 01:55 PM.

9. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by master blan View Post
    imagine this:

1) put infinite barrow set in shop to get them into the game (and hopefully get people trading barrow for coins with other players)

2) dont put buy limit on the actual barrow set u can buy so people can stock up on hundreds/thousands of set instead of limiting to 5 per account or something along those lines

3) remove barrows from shop after few months pass and theres 100 sets per 1 player and the gear is the equivalent of spawn gear

4) nerf coin drops in the game even though avg longterm players have already accumulated multiple max cash stacks and dont address that in the slightest

5) ?????

6) profit

yes, this is literally battleshit normal mode right now
    makes sense to me

10. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Anything but what the current normal mode is. Bunch of 10 year vets who grind 200ms or bankstand, and a few new people here and there that plays for a couple of days. Normal mode is boring as shit

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast