1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Awkward moment where i ask you to 1v1 at edge like 10times and you reply 'No edge is ragging go magebank/35s so my team can tb you as your solo pking'
    I never shake pking,I can literately smoke a fag while fighting you because all you do is rag range. your just lucky i've only started recording or i would of shown everyone how much of a whale you actually are. 3x red barred and if gmaul didn't hit 0 you would of died for max 2times minimum. So stop will your bullshit n a rsps and grow up. Also stop telling your members to edit pictures when they plank but o wait? You say you don't care for this server YET YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR MEMBERS TO MAKE IT LOOK A LIKE A DC no more replys from me retard unless you want to 1v1 @ edge when none of your crowd are online to fan boy you like ragging slaves they are. you've refused 3 fights from me and my team will be proof to that.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by aminal View Post
    lol u really believe the words u typing?

u shake when u fight me and refuse to fight me anywhere but lvl 1, u run out of food in 45 seconds every time i fight you because u autocast with prot melee on and u spec run after 1 fight because you're outclassed in every way, shape, and form

in what world do u think i get redbarred every fight, surely i would have died by now wouldnt i yet u cant even kill me for even an ahrims set?

i am solo or with 1 person 99.99% of the time the night i asked a few people to try the server a guy dced because the game is bad and they dont think its a good idea playing a game where every item is like a spawn server item

also whatevr admin posted didnt know wht they talking about
    You're bad at pking, face reality.

3. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    You're bad at pking, face reality.
    lol its a good thing u are a perm hider on here too now lost track of the amt of times u planked to me when u did play

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    lol its a good thing u are a perm hider on here too now lost track of the amt of times u planked to me when u did play
    Got bored of making u keep tping at edge cuz i was too good for you.
    Last edited by sharingan; 09-22-2018 at 01:34 PM.

5. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    lol nice hahah

6. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Got bored of making u keep tping at edge cuz i was too good for you.
    😝😋🤣

👃💩

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    😝😋🤣

👃💩

😝😋🤣

👃💩

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456