1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    Upgrades shop of unique account upgrades

Originally this idea was for the BM shop but tbh the BM shop isn't that much an issue, the game needs more uses for coins so that people see a reason to collect coins/alchables.

• Untradeable Protector Scroll (10m) Lets you keep all untradeables when dying past 20 wilderness
    • Inferno Scroll (750m) Lets you permanently skip to wave 67 of the Inferno
    • Automatic Smelter Scroll (100m) Automatically smelts all ore when mined (gives smithing exp as well)
    • Automatic Cooker (100m) All caught fish are now caught cooked (gives cooking exp as well)
    • Automatic Log Burner (100m) All logs chopped are automatically burnt (gives firemaking exp)
    • Run Energy Scroll (1b) Gives you unlimited run energy
    • Prayer Drain Scroll (150m) Prayer would drain twice as slow
    • Lesser Immunity Scroll (250m) You now only have a 10% chance to be inflicted by poison
    • Strong Immunity Scroll (500m) You now only have a 10% chance to be inflicted by venom
    • Ring of Charos (1m) Gives 20% More Blood Money per kill, lost on death
    • Ring of Charos (a) (100m) Gives 25% More Blood Money per kill, kept on death
    • Brawler Gloves (15m) Gives 1.5x exp everywhere in the game, 2.5x exp inside the wilderness. Degrades after 2.5m exp is gained.
    • Cosmetic Teleport Overrides (100m Each) These would change your teleport animation, can be toggled in the quest tab.
    • Cosmetic Skin Color Changes (100m Each)
    • Rejuv Pool Upgrade (500m) Spec pool will now restore special attack even if you just exited combat/wilderness
    • Loudout Slots (25m each) Buy an extra loadout slot (max of 20 extra, reduce current loadouts to maximum of 4)
    • Emblem Upgrade (50m) 25% higher chance of receiving a higher tier emblem from target kills
    • Quest Tab Teleport Scroll (75m) You would be able to open the Wizards teleport menu from the quest tab (not in combat)
    • Quest Tab Slayer Contact Scroll (25m) Would let you contact Nieve from the Quest Tab
    • Slayer Cape Upgrade (35m) increases the chance to 30% u get the same task when wearing slay cape
    • Ring Of Coins (1b) Remove all current ring of coins from the game & remove from clue scroll rewards
    • Ring of Nature (750m) Remove all current ring of natures from the game & remove from clue scroll rewards
    • Ring of Stone (350m) Remove all current ring of stones from the game & remove from crafting
    • Clue Scroll Upgrade (400m) 50% more chance of getting a 3rd age item from a clue scroll
    • Special Attack Regen Upgrade (100m BM) Special attack restores 5% Quicker
    • Drain Scroll (200m) Boosted stats would drain 30% slower
    • PVM Damage Increase (1b BM) 10% More damage in PVM
    • Slayer Point Boost (15m) 25% More slayer points
    • Boss Slayer Point Boost (20M) 25% more boss slayer points
    Rather have all this in the BM shop. This way, it enables ironmen to buy these perks as well and may get the wilderness more active.

"Rejuv Pool Upgrade (500m) Spec pool will now restore special attack even if you just exited combat/wilderness"

Ehh.. should just reduce the time slightly so pkers can't farm the pool for specs.
    Last edited by sharingan; 09-14-2018 at 10:43 AM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    when 2 ex admins hash it out on the forums. cute

cool ideas maybe he will add some of it.

edit - after reading this more, some of your points mentioned are somewhat irrelevant, you keep untradables past 20 wild now
    removed that 1 forgot it was in there from prev suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Rather have all this in the BM shop. This way, it enables ironmen to buy these perks as well and may get the wilderness more active.
    BM shop shouldn't need any major improvements. The way I see it the pkers should be bring the majority of the coins into the server (much more than what PVMers do), and then use those coins to buy items off of the PVMers

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    removed that 1 forgot it was in there from prev suggestion

BM shop shouldn't need any major improvements. The way I see it the pkers should be bring the majority of the coins into the server (much more than what PVMers do), and then use those coins to buy items off of the PVMers
    Ironmen won't be able to buy these perks since they cost ridiculous amounts of coins.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Ironmen won't be able to buy these perks since they cost ridiculous amounts of coins.
    Ironman shops are separate to regular so just lower the price in the ironman shop

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Ironman shops are separate to regular so just lower the price in the ironman shop
    But if these were in the BM shop, the wilderness would be more active. Yes, there would be pvmers who would get killed. These pvmers could also form a team or clan of some sort to fight back. The wilderness would become more interesting, in my opinion.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    But if these were in the BM shop, the wilderness would be more active. Yes, there would be pvmers who would get killed. These pvmers could also form a team or clan of some sort to fight back. The wilderness would become more interesting, in my opinion.
    The BM shop doesn't need to be full of items for wilderness to be active, pking just needs to turn a useful profit. In the thread I said that pkers should bring in most of the coins whereas PVMers should be bringing in most of the items. The two go hand in hand and it encourages trading between the 2 types of players. So if the account benefits/perks I'm suggesting would cost coins then wouldn't that already do what you're asking for, since pkers are already bringing in the majority of the coins?

It's also not just about bringing activity to the wilderness but also about adding useful things for people to spend their money on. If you play right now what can you actually use your coins for other than trading other players?
    Last edited by blazed you; 09-15-2018 at 07:21 AM.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    1. No they're simply all too overpowered which would make this server look shit.
    2. Come with something more realistic
    3. Nice suggestion but i do NOT support this.

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    I love the 350k blood money box that contains the gwd,vork,cerb drops idea.

9. Offline
    Donator
    Jun 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    3. Nice suggestion but i do NOT support this.
    retarded much

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyar View Post
    retarded much
    Will you still like me if i'm retarded?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast