1. Deadman Mode - New mode just for pking  - 09-09-2018 #1

Aug 2018
    #
    Because of the lack of the players, we do not have active wilderness. Iron modes have had huge impact to the pking industry.

My solution to make this server appealing to as many player as possible is making a new mode called Deadman Mode.

Just like Iron/hardcore/hardmodes, we make a mode dedicated only for pkers. Dmm works just like the dmm in osrs, so only dmm players can attack each other.

How it works:
    - When you create an account, you are given option to choose to be: Normal, iron, Hardcore, Hardmode and lastly Deadman.
    - After creating a dmm account, you will have 1 hour immunity against other players.
    - Dmm icon would be a bronze skull, white skull, blue skull, red skull.
    - Only dmm players can attack each other anywhere in the battlescape, and banks would work as safe zones.
    - After killing another dmm player, you will be granted with a key to access the players bank you just killed.
    - Dmm can only trade with other dmm players, so everything gained in this mode will stay in dmm mode.

About the skull icons:
    - Bronze skull indicates the value of bank being 1-50m
    - White skull indicates the value of bank being 51-250m
    - Blue skull indicates the value of the bank being 251-999m
    - Red skull indicates the value of the bank being 1b+

I'm not very good at explaining these kind of things, so i just wanted to spit it out the idea i had. If someone can make this idea into a better working idea, please do so .

2. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    As much i'd love to see that happen, i dont think it it'll be added in.

But u got my support!

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    The concept is fun, but this server doesn't have dedicated developer to make it happen.

Closed Thread