1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Can we get some sort of Task system with rewards? Alot of rsps has a daily/weekly/Permanent task system which gives rewards, which gives people incentive(?) to try out alot of things. This is especially good for making wilderness more populated (by adding wilderness tasks). Rewards could be adjusted after difficulty. I would like a few BIG rewards for some really hard achievements, like ''complete all achievements'' with an untradeable bond reward or something along those lines. Smaller rewards could be herb boxes, pk box, crystal keys etc etc

2. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    The reason I'm considering limited trade is that right now hard mode makes up about 7% of the active playerbase. I understand hard mode's XP rate doesn't appeal to most players, but the lack of players in the mode with it being a 100% separate economy makes it even less inviting over just choosing ironman mode, a bit defeating the purpose of it being a difficult but non-ironman mode.
    At the current moment, I play hard mode almost exclusively because it has the feel of a group ironman mode. It is a community in and of itself; everybody playing it has agreed to the challenging XP rates and thus a mutual bond is formed. It is not a solo mode, and that's a beautiful thing. If you want to succeed you have to ask for help, there is a huge sense of teamwork and agreeableness and very little (if any at all) price manipulation or backstabbing. When shit gets this hard there is no time to be a dick. Our economy is near perfect, with so few maxed hard players there isn't a large influx of endgame items, getting a drop truly feels like an accomplishment- by opening the gates to trading with accounts who can max in a day you would single-handedly destroy that balance. I don't want mystery box spoils in the economy, I don't want blood money shop items in the economy. I put up with the high xp rates because the hard mode community and economy is worth it- if you let us trade with normal modes, hard mode will become a mode purely for the torturous xp grind and nothing else. Please reconsider.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    -Allow unf potions + secondary to be converted to potions too - kuarm unf + limp root = super str.

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Zeah anglerfish spots do not work

- I've been told that all anglerfish spots are broken but I haven't tried the wildy resource area spot.

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kush View Post
    Zeah anglerfish spots do not work

- I've been told that all anglerfish spots are broken but I haven't tried the wildy resource area spot.

they are only fishable in the wilderness resource arena at this time.

6. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodical View Post
    At the current moment, I play hard mode almost exclusively because it has the feel of a group ironman mode. It is a community in and of itself; everybody playing it has agreed to the challenging XP rates and thus a mutual bond is formed. It is not a solo mode, and that's a beautiful thing. If you want to succeed you have to ask for help, there is a huge sense of teamwork and agreeableness and very little (if any at all) price manipulation or backstabbing. When shit gets this hard there is no time to be a dick. Our economy is near perfect, with so few maxed hard players there isn't a large influx of endgame items, getting a drop truly feels like an accomplishment- by opening the gates to trading with accounts who can max in a day you would single-handedly destroy that balance. I don't want mystery box spoils in the economy, I don't want blood money shop items in the economy. I put up with the high xp rates because the hard mode community and economy is worth it- if you let us trade with normal modes, hard mode will become a mode purely for the torturous xp grind and nothing else. Please reconsider.
    +1
    Couldn't agree more.

7. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    I also agree to this. +2 from me

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Disagree with this. In my experience playing Hard Mode the majority of the time I've spent is as an Ironman with harder exp rates. The only real items being actively traded amongst hard mode players are supplies and less rare drops like barrows/whips (and even then you have to ask in cc because GE is empty).The bigger boss items are not traded frequently, so you end up spending most of your as if you're an Ironman collecting all the items yourself.

The main game mode is dead and needs help. Having a split economy mode was just a temporary band-aid for those asking for a server reset. Besides, Group Ironman is being added to Oldschool Runescape in the near future. When Group Ironman comes to Oldschool Runescape it will also be released on Battlescape.

9. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    I can understand why people want to play with the target system off so why not give people an incentive to opt In to the target system e.g. reduce drop rates in Wildy if you have opted out, or at least make an alternative method to get some items e.g. infinity, I'm going to get ragged every 2 mins trying to get infinity boots now, I honestly wont go into the wild now as I cant compete in terms of gear with some of the pkers out there now who will be constantly teleporting to targets and attacking us, i know its part of the wilderness but its an essential part of the game for many players especially irons will now be off limits to us, so now there will be less people in the wilderness just being constantly attacked, pkers know where all the wildy hotpots are and its not exactly hard to scout these out on a rsps
    Last edited by Fe Jem; 09-10-2018 at 11:20 AM.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Jem View Post
    I can understand why people want to play with the target system off so why not give people an incentive to opt In to the target system e.g. reduce drop rates in Wildy if you have opted out, or at least make an alternative method to get some items e.g. infinity, I'm going to get ragged every 2 mins trying to get infinity boots now, I honestly wont go into the wild now as I cant compete in terms of gear with some of the pkers out there now who will be constantly teleporting to targets and attacking us, i know its part of the wilderness but its an essential part of the game for many players especially irons will now be off limits to us, so now there will be less people in the wilderness just being constantly attacked, pkers know where all the wildy hotpots are and its not exactly hard to scout these out on a rsps
    Make it so opt in or out will cost 50k blood money as example. So whether you want to disable or enable it, you need to pay everytime.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast