1. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    This is exactly what the game needs. Good work! Now wilderness should be more active for pkers.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes im high View Post
    its over bruh
    When there are less ppl in the wild because of it it might change back. I had 3 ppl contact me today asking how to opt out. I hope I can remember who they were so I can tell them that option has been removed.

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    fire update. really excited about all the wilderness changes.

ESPECIALLY THE TARGET SYSTEM

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    When there are less ppl in the wild because of it it might change back. I had 3 ppl contact me today asking how to opt out. I hope I can remember who they were so I can tell them that option has been removed.
    Its okay. You cant stop them all from entering the wilderness.

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Tom View Post
    Way to promote ragging towards irons doing their tasks
    I too think this is a mistake and was against the idea when discussed... Here's why:

The point of the wilderness updates was to get more people of all types into the wild. More people slaying means more people who will want to go hunt them down. However, not being able to opt out of targets means those people who might be on the fence about going into the wild will be scared to do so now because any chance they had of slipping in and out undetected is more or less gone now. Also, the traffic that would have been created by PKers having to actually move around and check common slayer spots won't exist, they'll just wait for a target and tele out.

I think this change is counter productive to goal of the update, but we shall see in due time I suppose.

Other than that, I'm totally behind all the updates, great job, glad to see some of my suggestions made it in.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes im high View Post
    Its okay. You cant stop them all from entering the wilderness.
    I stop no one but I do try to make them aware of the risks and benefits of wildy. I dont want to be seen as a liar if one day they opt out and then a few hours later its back on and cant be turned off. This change doesn't effect me as a player at all, but as staff who tries to assist everyone as much as I can it does.

7. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    I stop no one but I do try to make them aware of the risks and benefits of wildy. I dont want to be seen as a liar if one day they opt out and then a few hours later its back on and cant be turned off. This change doesn't effect me as a player at all, but as staff who tries to assist everyone as much as I can it does.
    Unfortunately removing the ability to opt of target system will probably cancel out any gains in wildy activity which would be seen from the other changes in this update. Same way that a lot of the old timers will tell you that "teleblock ruined the wild." Back in the day there was no lever to mage bank, it was only a ladder. So people risked more thinking they could always escape to the ladder. Cant tell you how many of them I watched die at the bottom of it, or trying to cut the webs. Once teleblock was added, the amount of risk people were willing to take drastically declined.
    Last edited by beemer; 09-09-2018 at 12:14 AM.

8. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    quality update. the opt out of target system should only be for iron/hc/hard-mode imo. less incentive to enter wildy for iron/hc/hard mode if we have a target on our back. normal mode players can have a field day with that mandatory option to not opt out.

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Sick update bruv

10. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Amazing updates once again pali! Well done.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast