Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Bill Pierce for Ignore List 2018  - 09-05-2018 #1

Jul 2018
    #
    BILL PIERCE FOR IGNORE LIST 2018

Hello everyone and welcome to the beginning of something great. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Now is the time to be the change you want to see!

As some of you may be aware, a small rustling has been heard in these boards regarding "Bill Pierce for Overseer." Now normally I would just blow this off as a joke, however if anyone paid attention to the PoTUS election of 2016, you know where not taking trolls seriously gets us. As such, I feel it my civil duty to express how detrimental such a move would be for our server. And being just one man (plus an iron man) I simply cannot accomplish this task effectively alone.

So history is upon us. Will we stand together and move towards a greater good? Or will we continue to feed the troll that has attached himself like a barnacle to this server until he actually meme's his way into a staff role? I cannot make this choice for you, but you know in your heart what is the right thing to do.

Some may call him crazy, others may refer to his group as a cult. But I urge you to hear my warning. Bill is not as dumb as his "brian surgeon" comments might lead you to believe. He is a calculating man and should not be taken lightly. He cannot be reasoned with. The only peaceful solution left is to simply ignore him and not feed the troll.

Do not believe the propaganda he spews, and whatever you do, please do not drink the Kool-Aid he serves.

Sincerely yours,

Beemer
    Founder - Bill Pierce for Ignore List 2018

How to Join:

Step 1: Follow this link to open the group page.

Step 2: Click "Group Tools" then click "Join Group"

Step 3: Ignore "Bill Pierce" in game

Step 4: Ignore "Bill Pierce" here on the forums using this link.

Step 5: Enjoy some peace and quiet around the BattleScape world and the satisfaction in knowing you did your part to prevent trolling in 2018!

© Bill Pierce for Ignore List 2018. All rights reserved. All wrongs denied.
    Last edited by beemer; 09-06-2018 at 04:59 PM.

2. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    I witnessed some of his toxicity today. Do not let this miscreant become staff!

Is this who you want leading you? NOT MY OVERSEER!

3. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Slow6oh!

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Smallz

5. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Skizzy Mars

6. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Thank you all for your support! I am truly humbled already.

To show my gratitude, I am going to be giving away a bond tomorrow to a random member in our group.

You do not need to be online to win, but you must be signed up.

7. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    I ignored that kid long time ago, but I'll join!

B E T

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Walking Lick - sign me up!

9. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Bill sucks

Closed Thread