Let's do a quick recap of the people offering support in this thread. Everyone has a sub 5 post count, indicating that they are not active at all on the forums and don't contribute anything. The only exception being 'god' who is objectively the most toxic, unlikable and despicable person on this server. The next point is that you are literally offering a monetary reward to people in order to get them to join. That is absolutely pathetic. The people in my group are there because they support a good cause. No need for bribery. The only people you attract with this are scrupulous, soulless, short-sighted scoundrels who are looking for a free hand out. My people, though? They range from regular players all the way to moderators. They are people who actively contribute to this server. They are dedicated visionaries. The type of people who respond to this reactionary garbage are reflections of your cause. Scummy, selfish and hateful. Also, I'm laughing at the 3 people responding to this thread with a 0 post count. Where do you even find these kids?

Btw, it's against the rules to single out and target other players. I will let the mods and overseers (many of whom are members of my group) know about this.

To anyone who is on the fence on who to support, I hope this post clarifies things a bit for you. Don't fall for the lies. Don't be deceived. Don't be convinced by some banter screen-shotted in the cc. Don't be lead by the nose by a hateful loser. Remember the difference between the people who support Beemer and the people who support me.